Tyne Tees Road Run - urgent

Hi guys, can anyone point me at an itinery or route for this run tomorrow■■?

if you google southtynetees run it gives you rough route from stockton to south sheilds or it could be other way round ends in bent park

Wolfie have a look on the Old Northeast thread its got the route card on there to download. Franky.

Lonewolf Yorks:
Hi guys, can anyone point me at an itinery or route for this run tomorrow■■?

Page 77 on the NE thread has two copies of the itinery posted. The second one is easier to see. kevmac47

anybody tell me what route they take from the barrage to sedgefield, is it the A177 or the A689, appreciate any info.

scaniia141:
anybody tell me what route they take from the barrage to sedgefield, is it the A177 or the A689, appreciate any info.

A177 to S/field turn right then in thru the7.5t limit, then pickup A177 again to the next 7.5t limit turn right thru to Bowburn.

Just been down to Bents Park with ERF64CU1 to mark the field out for tomorrow. Hope to put lots of faces to names and to meet anyone from my dark and murky past (within reason). F7sid look out for me if your there. I will be helping direct vehicles to their areas (yellow vest coal scuttle helmet and goose step) so you should find me. regards kevmac47.

Been talking to Paul Pearson today, he’s one of the organisers and he says they’re short of marshalls at the starting point so if anyone’s there early and fancy giving a hand he’d be more than grateful.

Just come home from south shields,well done to all that had vehicles there good turn out .

Just read this today…I would have loved to see all the old trucks/buses/cars going past Thorpe Thewles but didn’t realise it was today !!

Has anyone got piccies to post?

Mick

blackbox:
Just come home from south shields,well done to all that had vehicles there good turn out .

Yep was a good day even if I did get left for a bit but was fine nice to meet up with some of the members

animal:

blackbox:

Yep was a good day even if I did get left for a bit but was fine nice to meet up with some of the members

Aww, Ange :slight_smile:

Any pictures yet?

I’ve just posted some pics of the Tyne Tees Run on the North East thread

Wheel Nut:

animal:

blackbox:

Aww, Ange :slight_smile:

Any pictures yet?

:blush: :blush: forgot camera & was too busy helping out :blush: :blush:

Missed the run but managed a wander round the wagons at the park.