Two drivers go to jail!

this makes me laff the courts pass custodial sentences on two drivers yep ok what they did was wrong!!!
but the law of the land is a total,total FARCE, you read and see the news where gangs mug poor old ladys etc and get a 2 week all pay holiday to try to learn them not to re offend my kin arse, people mess around with little kiddies and get what 2 weeks horse riding and genral activities :angry: to try to teach them not to re offend the law is a total pee take, if your in the system the system works for you robbing peoples houses,taking there cars and what do they get yet again sod all!!!
ok here is two drivers who did a little nawty running “old chestnut” but they go to prison basically for going to work and paying into the system to keep all the pond life out there and the imigrants what is flooding this country and bleeding it dry,yes i know they did a bad act and made false records BOOOG A BLOODY lOOO,ok they didnt hurt anyone “this time”
my rant here is the law is a peeee take going to prison for working to long,this country is shot to bits , i aint condoning bent runing as we have had this posted on here time and time again,ayhe whiter than whiter brigade will be out again i guess, why dont they send all the car theifs,old people bashers, and most all those dirty pervs who mess with kids these should be hung never mind sent to prison, but oooh no they are let of to re offend time and time and time again and still nothing, you work and go to knick MERCHANT BANKERS!!!
kevin reed ought to join the police force if hes that good and make the streets a safe place aswell.

HAVE A READ ANYWAY, and the whiter than whiter brigade kiss my stump before you start :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Father and son drivers operating out of ‘The Port elixstowe’ were sentenced to prison last week after pleading guilty to falsifying tachograph records.

The Judge at Ipswich Crown Court heard from prosecuting Barrister, Miles Bennett how the son had allowed his name to be used on tachograph record sheets to hide excess driving and insufficient rest.

Father, Colin Linder was sentenced to six months in prison after knowingly making 20 false records and disqualified from driving for 12 months. His son Sean Newson, also the CPC holder was sentenced to four months for knowingly falsifying 16 tachograph records due to, as the Judge described “misguided loyalty towards his father”.

The Judge at Ipswich Crown Court has sent a clear message out to the industry - drivers who allow their names to be used on tachographs records by others will face a custodial sentence.

Alex Fiddes, Chief Operating Officer for VOSA said: ‘’This case highlights the severity of fraudulent records.

‘’We are dedicated in improving road safety and a large proportion of that is ensuring drivers are adhering to the rules. We take falsification of tachograph records extremely seriously. As this case has proved it can result in a prison sentence.‘’

No costs were incurred by either perpetrator due to their financial circumstances.

Kevin Reid, the investigating VOSA Traffic Examiner has been awarded a Judges Commendation for his diligence in the case.

Kevin Reid, the investigating VOSA Traffic Examiner has been awarded a Judges Commendation for his diligence in the case.

IT’S A ■■■■■■■ JOKE

This countrys gone to ■■■■, what they did was wrong but prison no way, this is the way it is now, screw the working man let the crims loose. P.S I would hang all kiddy fiddlers and laugh as I pulled the bar.

■■■■■■■ joke .

if they stopped letting all the forighn ■■■■■ in then drivers wouldnt have the need to run bent to be able to put food on the table .

not to worry though the govermont will feed some smack heads kids as he jabs a needle in his arm and leaves it in park for a child to grab hold of .

about time drivers stuck together but thats as much of a laughing stock from what am told .

park the trucks up for a week see how much they complain when they have no food in shops only way they will get the idea .

Did they not compre this fraud to johnny foreginers that I posted about a few days ago whom only got a £200 fine for using the magnet■■?

I don condone bentness bu I seriously urge poeple to opearte there business outwith the UK as the UK is a joke… There puninshing UK operator but yet giving out pointless fine to foreigners. It really makes my blood boil… So much so I want a foregn licence then stick the fingers up to VOSA when they pull me in.

i dont even speak to the swines just shrug my shoulders at anything they ask me , if anyone from autority wants to pull me i slam on the brakes at any given chance that i think i may have a reason :laughing:

have no time for police , vosa, govermont simple they make it up as they go along .

i got pulled in on a17 other day we all are aware they have a place there , pulled in laybye just before wasnt due a break for another 20mins but pulled curtains round and had 45mins the cheeky swines came and knocked on the door and asked me the uswell crap taco’s etc i kindly told them to bugger of i was on my break and that i would not speak to them incase they classed it as other work followd by a fine .

wasnt so nice when i finaly did pull in but i new everything was spot on jumped out gave him my bank card , his words was what do i need with that followed by am sure you will find something requiring a fine you always do , said what new rule you making up today he didnt look to amused :laughing:

this country is not even england anymore ffs .

am sure all the doo gooders will come on telling they did the crime so do time well may aswell save it everyone knows the country has gone to pot just some of us will admit it .

dont get me wrong dont condone what they did as been correct but there is much worse happening in the world with far less punishment , get done for kiddy fiddler they offer you a job in a ice cream van

This makes me sick. If you read the end of the report it says that the father/son didn’t have to pay anthing. Clearly that tells you that they were running bent just to make ends meet, and not out of greed! Yet they still get sent down? As others have said I do not condone running bent but surely the punishment should fit the crime? I would say an interview with the TC and a 6 month HGV ban would suffice, not [ZB] jail time!

Is it any wonder I plan to leave this country behind at the first possible oppertunity? I’m only in my 20’s and have everything to live for but I sure as hell will not be doing it in this crap immigrant infested joke of a country they call the UK! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Steven

basically that is what i mean the job is hard enough as it is with every thing else, these guys wasnt making money by the look of it , we are easy targets for all and sundray, vostapos,police, pond life “to knick ya load,deisel” and what happens to the pond life if caught not a lot if any thing at all, the laws of the land is a total farce,
scotishcrusier posted a exellent post as he says regarding johhny forigner and his magnet, now correct me if i am wrong !!! using an magnet, wire, pulling fuses and writing someone elses name on a chart is all the same isnt it■■? falsifcation!!! so why should it be treated diffrently to who you are, british or european ““ooh sorry i shouldnt put british should i””
as i say no i dont condon the above!! it just gets my blood boiling that the local pond life smack heads, and most of all those dirty b"tards what mess around with kids get jack ■■■ done to them and we have to keep them
and the judge “he be a alcholic pervert anyway” gives reed a comadation, for a guy sent to prison for going to work, it aint hard to catch hauliers out really is it makes me sick!!! and again the whiter than whiter do gooders “so you say” brigade before you start with this and that !! KISS MY STUMP!! these two was trying to make a living like most who have / do it !! they not all blesses with supermarket jobs and those sat at home in there arm chairs passing coments on above articles and just talking the talk, get into the really world. and then vostapos say we work with hauliers etc, that makes me laff, if they want to work with hauliers what the hell is the above post all about, they dont want to work with hauliers at all they just want conviction after conviction wounder how good they would be in the proper world in catching proper criminals drivers aint really criminals really are they!!! mind you they are as bad as most police forces if it involes reall work you would just get a crime number and if lucky a visit 2 weeks after you reported your theft etc, but motorist are such a easy task for them they more intrested in speed cameras
and moderators isnt it time we had a spell check may spelling is terrible!! anyway rant over for a few hours now, have a good day lads

its like the family of trawlerman form scotland i think cos they landed more then there quota they served prison sentances and had to remortgage everything to fine which ran into several thousands! a tv programme showed the same family after being released from prison fishing and having catched the quota of a certain fish the net they brought up was full of the same and they were just having to bin the fish over the side, most were already dead anyway… but a prison sentence for this and yet you beat the living daylights oout of grandma and get away with it??

I used to work in a uni and we used to have the same scrotes coming across and nicking stuff computers mobile phones anything really that they could make a quick quid on, 1000,s of student rooms with pretty east pickings but not the point, these guys and lasses would be doing this on a daily basis until they got caught and arrested, then it would start all over again, eachhad their own ways of doing stuff and you could easily know which one was responsible and when they were out of nick as it were, but the same names were constamtly mentioned in the local paper when they were in court and the lawyers would state the ususal crap he was in with a bad crowd and as learned the error of his ways, or he has a drug habit but as turned his life around , ect ect then they would go free and be back on the campus that night nicking something else, over one xmas period it was estimated there were in excess of 500 thefts, it was aslo estimated that 3 people were responsible.

Shoulda got 12 years!

Made an example of…they wont run bent again!

As for kiddy fiddlers and muggers and so on…shoot them.

I am not whiter than white, but i cant see how they were only trying to make a living they were running illegal, and the sooner theyre taken off the road…the better…the only sad thing is not enough of them are caught. Whether they be from the uk, or not, running bent achieves nothing except to take away work from legal operators.
There are many thoughts on the above post and i agree with some of them with regard to sentences passed by our legal system. It varies from region to region the punishments given, but it depends on circumstances at the time of the guilty person.
Paedos, child molesters, ■■■■■■, molesters, should go away for a long time, burglars, drug dealers, murderers, knife carriers, the list is endless and we often read of minimal sentences that have been given, and i believe its not long enough for most of them, but in saying that i really get annoyed when i read of a pensioner who goes to jail for non payment of council tax, now that is an injustice.
This industry is riddled with its idiots, from drivers to management, and its been like that from day 1, but there have been many improvements along the way, the only thing that has not changed is drivers mentality. Now im not being nasty to all drivers as there are some very dedicated drivers amongs us, but how many break the rules on speeding ( its not always johnny foreigner who speeds along at 60 mph ) how many drivers dont flash you in anymore, how many drivers fly down the slip roads expecting you to give way to them, how many drivers dont communicate anymore, we sit in our cabs and seem oblivious to the surroundings and people around us, some cant even mutter the word helloThe industry is not united, it used to be, but not anymore, and thats one of the biggest reasons why others treat us with disrespect. I dont see any threads aboutStobartstarting up his own railway, and telling the industry he will take 30 trucks off the road on its journey from spain to tilbury, what he doesnt mention to the authorities, isHEwill put 30 trucks on the road in the uk part of the journey, but i guess thats business, and in this climate. the biggest will survive. Even my company are putting a lot of drivers out of work because they bought another company and dont need thesubbie` to do its work, so they will be offered ( priority) driving vacancies with our company based in Peterborough ( yaxley )and what will happen to Funstons is anyones guess, but that is business, and progress.

a pair of dozy idiots.

why did they admit to it?

why run bent, then admit to running bent? :unamused: :laughing:

from the mad sentencing in this case, i would be doing life if i was found guilty. :laughing:

Is this response about them being the ‘drivers’ or the ‘operators’ :question:

I know in this case it was the operators putting pressure on themselves (them being the drivers) to do this but if this had been a father & son operator putting pressure on their drivers and they got punished, would the response be the same :question:

globby 480:
No costs were incurred by either perpetrator due to their financial circumstances.

Perhaps this explains why they went to jail, no money so no fine, what do you do just let them off, no there has to be some repercusion, so the choice is simple , a short stint in the big house. lets face it all the fines dished out so far have not changed anything, perhaps they have decided to toughen things up abit.

Whilst I think the punishment is harsh I wouldn’t have a problem with them going down if the system was consistent and fair.
As things are, it seems that yobs and child molesters get understood whilst hard working people who fiddle records get time :unamused:

Just a thought how bad or good were the freight rates
plus how much were they pressured by the people who
they were subbing for ??This is no excuse yes we all have to
make a living however , we also have to run as legal as possible
no one is 100% PERFECT BUT TO act as they did and not make a profit
sorry some where there is a lesson that needs attention
With out have all the facts and information laid out in front
we can only hazard about the rights and wrongs
but Would you run bent and not make a profit??’
ALSO , what if yes and ,? if you had a accident with
fatality causalities, sorry you would now perhaps think otherwise
non of us has all ways run 100% legal but is it worth it
the stress and life long damage that occurs
I do not think so some how,

tachograph:
it seems that yobs and child molesters get understood whilst hard working people who fiddle records get time

It does make me wonder why jail is the best option… OK, they have no money to pay a fine etc but are they a danger to the public? - others are a danger and are not in jail - perhaps a community sentance may have been better :question: :question:

Thr UK law system works in funny way at times but judges can only go on the perameters set by Govt.

ROG:

tachograph:
it seems that yobs and child molesters get understood whilst hard working people who fiddle records get time

It does make me wonder why jail is the best option… OK, they have no money to pay a fine etc but are they a danger to the public? - others are a danger and are not in jail - perhaps a community sentance may have been better :question: :question:

Thr UK law system works in funny way at times but judges can only go on the perameters set by Govt.

The Judges can set a president in any case if they feel it is needed… They can stretch these so called parameters and set a standard if they wish… If they had balls of course

ROG:

tachograph:

Parameters have two ends Rog.

tachograph:
Whilst I think the punishment is harsh I wouldn’t have a problem with them going down if the system was consistent and fair.
As things are, it seems that yobs and child molesters get understood whilst hard working people who fiddle records get time :unamused:

this is my point the punishment is harsh, he has lost his lively hood for 12 mths anyway, the system is[zb] up and not in favour of the working man, so when he comes out he will have to turn to crime proper crime but the trouble is he will get off if he did do proper crime, A very stiff fine,community service and a ban yes its total farce sending a man to clink for working to long this is all i am trying to say not you should or shouldn’t run iffy,dodgy,bent what ever you want to call it, what i am saying the system is a farce and vosa if a bigger total farce they should be helping etc. not in prisoning drivers/hauliers and getting commendations for it,

as greg says no money no fine and let them off :open_mouth: , well the courts seem to do this on a daily basis with smack heads,■■■ offenders theifs etc, these [zb]seem to get of with it as they esp the smack heads don’t have any money but still find money to stick in to there veins from thefts, so what is the difference you tell me,