Trucktables trucknav

Hello there,has anyone got any info on these sat navs and are they any good,quite tempted to try one,they almost seem too good at the price! Cheers

eddster1979:
Hello there,has anyone got any info on these sat navs and are they any good,quite tempted to try one,they almost seem too good at the price! Cheers

Yes.i use one myself. Best £70 I’ve spent.
I used to be doubled manned quite often, 4 out of 5 ■■■■■■■ had this sat nav, i asked what the fuss was all about, n they all said the same, £65 / £70, does the job more than well, and at that price you drop it n smash it, its affordable to replace. I’ve used mine since
Its not best device in the world, has froze a couple times, turn it off n back on,n spot on.
My mate laughed at it and paid £400 for a garmin which goes ape ■■■■ in London n loses signal at Clapham Junction,my other pal swears by tomtoms,which are brilliant, however hes the clumsiest twct you could meet n constantly drops n smashes them.

I went on the eBay, n bought a 7inch belkin tablet sleeve/pocket thing, which cost me £3,n the satnav fits in there perfect n provides a little protection when its in your work bag etc.

Just bought myself one of them…Had a cheaper nozatec one before this…That served me well for 2yrs…Here and in Europe…Wanted new maps…Hence why i went for this one…After a few recommendations of here too…If it’s as good as my last one then i’ll be more than happy…Must say pleased with it so far anyway…

daftvader:
Just bought myself one of them…Had a cheaper nozatec one before this…That served me well for 2yrs…Here and in Europe…Wanted new maps…Hence why i went for this one…After a few recommendations of here too…If it’s as good as my last one then i’ll be more than happy…Must say pleased with it so far anyway…

Cheers for the replys fellas,only thing that puts me off is where it says on his website,if u need to activate the data on the unit as the sd card is lost or damaged to contact him and he will activate it for u,sounds good service by the way but what happens if he ceases trading does that leave u with a nav that wont work,suppose its worth the risk at 70sheets!

I have one,they are very very good!get it bought fella you won’t regret it.

I’ve now got two of these, one in truck, one in car and would thoroughly recommend them.
The guy who sells them is or was a truck driver and is always extremely helpful if you have to phone him.
£70 for a 7 inch satnav, it’s an absolute bargain.

got one myself and love it

has anyone else installed anything on theres or do you just use it solely as a sat nav

Got an 7" screen “Xgody” off Ebay for £36 a year ago and still going strong!!!

do the trucktables trucknav give you live traffic information , my tom tom go 7000 is ■■■■■■

eddster1979:

Well after these good reports on this sat nav I have bit the bullet and orderd one 71.98 deliverd !

Been using mine for a week now…No issues so far with it…Apart from it has’nt got the new speed limits in it…So the thing keeps pinging…Other than that can’t fault it…

daftvader:
Been using mine for a week now…No issues so far with it…Apart from it has’nt got the new speed limits in it…So the thing keeps pinging…Other than that can’t fault it…

Cheers for the update,hopefully I will be trying mine by middle of nxt wk!

Had mine for 2 years now.only played up once,in Fleet Street.kept its signal in all others
parts of London and everywhere else in the uk I’ve been to.
Great bit of kit in my opinion.

daftvader:

You can turn off the speed warnings in the settings

Oh right…Will do that on Monday then…

xichrisxi:

daftvader:

When entering the truck dimentions,can u change feet and inches to metric?

eddster1979:

xichrisxi:

daftvader:

Yes in the settings

xichrisxi:

eddster1979:

xichrisxi:

daftvader:

Yes in the settings

Cheers fella,has urs got the bluetouth with it,i didnt bother but mayby wishing I did now?

Not the best in Nottingham, but unless you’re in a rigid you’re very unlikely to be going in to central Nottingham. Also I sent me down the high street… :open_mouth:

]
Yes it has,I bought mine for £30 off a mate as his wife got him a snooper one with TV ect for his birthday as he is a tramper so I dropped on with mine tbh.