Truckstops that still have strip nights

Does anyone have a list,she comes round with a pint glass,and you put what you want in the glass,is this type of entertainment fading?

toby1234abc:
Does anyone have a list,she comes round with a pint glass,and you put what you want in the glass,is this type of entertainment fading?

Yeh because of the PC world, and I aint talking about computer shops.

Watling st Jcn 9 m1. Theres a ■■■■■■■■■■ just up the road. Never been in so Cant comment on the quality.
Ashford truckstop have “ladies” in once a month.
To be honest the last thing I want after a 15hr shift is some slapper wobbling her norks in my face.
Each to there own I guess.

JB:
Watling st Jcn 9 m1. Theres a ■■■■■■■■■■ just up the road. Never been in so Cant comment on the quality.
To be honest the last thing I want after a 15hr shift is some slapper wobbling her norks in my face.

Especially if you’re kneeling down at the time :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

JB:

been there lol but truckworld in thurrock was the best night going good comedian then strippers happydays in the late 80s early ninteys pity it closed down

I was at Trucworld once when there was a stripper on but she was so fugly that everyone was shouting “Get 'em on:wink:

nick172sport:

JB:

been there lol but truckworld in thurrock was the best night going good comedian then strippers happydays in the late 80s early ninteys pity it closed down

Lincoln Farm could beat it, it once made the “scandal section” in The News Of The World" in the 80s, the wife spied it and when she asked if that was where I regularly stopped, I told her it was the one in Lincoln that I used :laughing: , a bit of a contrast today it’s ran by one of the God Squad.

billybigrig:

JB:

Especially if you’re kneeling down at the time :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Quality :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Suedehead:

billybigrig:

JB:

Never was one for truckstops but remember an “exotic dancer” in a pub in Hull taking my pint,sticking it on one of her ■■■■ and swishing it around.
Not really arousing but it put a head on it.

Gossington truck stop used to have a gentleman’s night I think it was Tuesday’s.

Suedehead:

billybigrig:

JB:

pmsl

■■■■■■■ barmaids years ago at pontefract,happy days lol

I remember Trafford Park Truckstop back in the late 80’s had some awfull strippers, they were ruff ruff.

think the fox still has strippers during the week and theres a bobby moore about the place as well so i heard.

Harry Monk:
I was at Trucworld once when there was a stripper on but she was so fugly that everyone was shouting “Get 'em on:wink:

I think I was there that night when I was trade plating in the 90’s. :laughing:

Not truckstops,
but Leith and Edinburgh were great places to spend the afternoon in when you had time to kill in late 80s… :wink: :wink:

Go stockyard you will get a strip night but you will be scared for life lol

I read the title as Truckstops that still have strip lights, when I saw it was Toby, it made sense at the time.

FOX A1 BEST NIGHTOUT I HAD IN A LONG TIME

I think it used to be called L and G truckstop at crick, aka the big one, allegedly its still full of ■■■■. :laughing: