Truckstops that still have strip nights

if you mean the one that stobart bought and turned into a depot, yep I remember that one!! That was a kin ■■■■ show not a strip show. we are talking things that go buzz and getting shoved into holes the sun don’t see. And I mean BOTH holes. sometimes youd get two eating each other out on the middle of the floor!

there’s a pub on the corner of millers bridge, and regent road in liverpool.
they have strippers on thursdays. and no smoking ban.

limeyphil:

here: goo.gl/maps/gBb4

Wonder if its still open? Used to be a lot of pubs along Regents Road, nearly all closed now.

Driveroneuk:

limeyphil:

here: goo.gl/maps/gBb4

Wonder if its still open? Used to be a lot of pubs along Regents Road, nearly all closed now.

the cafe has closed, don’t know why, good food and plenty of it. it was always busy.
but i’m sure the pubs still open.

Yes excellent breakfast on a Sunday morning there, even if it was more than a bit rough & ready. I used to park just off Millers Bridge & walk to Yates’ in Bootle. :smiley:

iangam:
I think it used to be called L and G truckstop at crick, aka the big one, allegedly its still full of ■■■■. :laughing:

Heh heh heh L & S, that was the place at crick, where Stobbies is now, even Caligular would have blushed… :laughing: :laughing:

The one at Godmanchester, where the filling station is now at the side of the A14, think it was called the " Hungry Horse " maybe wrong, seen somethings there that you can’t even get on DVD… :grimacing:

robroy:

nick172sport:

JB:
Watling st Jcn 9 m1. Theres a ■■■■■■■■■■ just up the road. Never been in so Cant comment on the quality.
Ashford truckstop have “ladies” in once a month.
To be honest the last thing I want after a 15hr shift is some slapper wobbling her norks in my face.
Each to there own I guess.

been there lol but truckworld in thurrock was the best night going good comedian then strippers happydays in the late 80s early ninteys pity it closed down

Lincoln Farm could beat it, it once made the “scandal section” in The News Of The World" in the 80s, the wife spied it and when she asked if that was where I regularly stopped, I told her it was the one in Lincoln that I used :laughing: , a bit of a contrast today it’s ran by one of the God Squad.

The guy that used to run/started Lincoln Farm was a stickler for paying your parking. He would go round the truck park and ID anyone who hadn’t paid. When it was time for the ‘entertainment’ to start he would get on the mike and say ‘no entertainment til . … whoever . . . had paid their parking’!