Truckspotters?

irish lorries:
Thanks I will but you really do know what your talking about but do you know how I can put my phone to 41 megapixel

While in camera go to settings and it will give you an option. Its actually 32mpeg + 5mpeg, Ie its two pictures, but to get the big one you need to plug it into your computer. 32mpeg shots are great if you do lots of cropping and zooming afterwards but if you just want to snap away happily then just leave it on 5mpeg. Nokias biggest mistake with this phone was no memory card slot.

switchlogic:

irish lorries:
Thanks I will but you really do know what your talking about but do you know how I can put my phone to 41 megapixel

While in camera go to settings and it will give you an option. Its actually 32mpeg + 5mpeg, Ie its two pictures, but to get the big one you need to plug it into your computer. 32mpeg shots are great if you do lots of cropping and zooming afterwards but if you just want to snap away happily then just leave it on 5mpeg. Nokias biggest mistake with this phone was no memory card slot.

There is a memory slot you just need a wee key thing to open it

That’s the sim card tray

Have you tried these camera apps you can download

Evil8Beezle:
Finally (again), the images on your camera are saved as JPG (Stands for Joint Programming Group)

Joint Photographic Experts Group

I have been taking truck photos for years but I am not a bit interested in the camera itself as long as it takes the photo,most of mine are taken as they go past on the move so to speak. At the moment I have a Canon Power Shot which seems to be a wee cracker as sometimes a motor appears round a corner a bit quick and its a case of switching it on as I am pulling it out of my pocket and taking the picture all in one quick one hand movement the serious photographers are probably cringing at that but it works for me. Eddie.

L W SURPHLIS 1.JPG

That’s a good photo erf guy

If you are into truck photography invest in a DSLR especially if the subject is of vehicles moving. Pictures are like night and day compared to any point and shoot camera.
Wish id a bought one years ago.

what is the etiquette for posing for truck photographers? If I see these paparazzi when I am struggling to minimize the damage when I negotiate a roundabout, I don’t know whether to smile, wave, thumbs up or adopt my best gritty “outback trucker” expression or just try to look cool. - comes naturally

Euro:
what is the etiquette for posing for truck photographers? If I see these paparazzi when I am struggling to minimize the damage when I negotiate a roundabout, I don’t know whether to smile, wave, thumbs up or adopt my best gritty “outback trucker” expression or just try to look cool. - comes naturally

just be happy you got a fan club

One for the Stobart spotters

thecouch:
One for the Stobart spotters

I thought stobart wasn’t running them old fh’s anymore

What a squirt. ( think about it ).

After reading a lot of irish lorries posts ive come to the conclusion he must be about 10 old ,all he wants to know is who has got the best truck ,best phone,whats stobart like ,and how to make models ,ive got a 9yr old who laughs reading his posts,if im wrong im sorry but ive just watched derrick on ch4 and it rang a few bells :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

seth 70:
After reading a lot of irish lorries posts ive come to the conclusion he must be about 10 old ,all he wants to know is who has got the best truck ,best phone,whats stobart like ,and how to make models ,ive got a 9yr old who laughs reading his posts,if im wrong im sorry but ive just watched derrick on ch4 and it rang a few bells :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

First thing I can’t even work my own phone and I wasn’t asking what’s the best phone and a lot of adults make models and I’m asking people what they think of stobart because a lot of people on this site like you don’t seem to like them just because a lot of people like them and who’s derrick

First of all tell me how old you are then i know how speak and deal with your questions :question:

I have already said 24 and answer how ever you want

irish lorries:
I have already said 24 and answer how ever you want

Really?

:neutral_face:

what i fail to see is why the stobart fan club need to take so many pics of the lorries ?

there all the same ■■?
take a pic of one and you have a pic of them all so what makes another stobart lorry different from the next ?

there all green they might be a different make ie volvo scania etc but there all painted the same the trailers are the same etc the only difference is the reg plate

each to there own i guess on this topic but i do find it odd more so as there not different types of transport or colours or design

SCANIAKEV:

Drift:
Kev, I see your in Southport, what bus company did you drive for (ex bus driver myself :wink: )

Hi Drift
I joined Ribble Motor Services in late January 1968, having served my time as a Carpenter/Joiner. As a Conductor, I did a little over Twelve Months, and it was suggested to me by a work colleague, that I apply to go through the Companies Driving School, which I did, successfully.
There followed 9 Years of driving which took me to such wonderful places as Glasgow/Edinburgh, Morecambe! even. Plus the usual stage carriage, Wigan, Warrington, Liverpool, Preston, and, on occasion Oswaldtwistle. When the One Man Driver was unavailable.

I eventually left In 1978 having no wish to Drive One manned Buses.
I do now regret not spending my severance pay by not going for my HGV as it was at that time.
But, then again, I joined our local Theatre here in Southport, as Stage Crew, and, on reflection I do wonder would I have ever met and worked with the likes of Roy Orbison, Tina Turner, Hall and Oats, Eurythmics to mention just a few. Drift, the list is endless, far to many for me to recall.
But on the other hand, had I gone for my HGV, and possibly joined Edwin Shirley, the Trans Am boys, or one of the many Coaching Companies who knows .
Now at the age of 67 I still find myself longing for the open road, Health problems intervene unfortunately.

Well thanks once again Drift, it as been good to communicate with one of the Stalwarts of Trucknet.
Thanks again Drift.
Regards
Kevin.

Wow sounds like you saw a bit Kev :sunglasses:
I wonder if Dave Jefferies was at Southport at your time, he trained me up when I started at Skelhorne Street Liverpool in 1986 on the hen Ribble but soon to be North Western Road Car Company.
I came from a short stint in the Army with the class3 hgv but went straight onto the buses as was offered the job, though I went into the TA for another 12 or so years in a squad full of Liverpool Dockers in Southampton.

I always remember the bus spotters on the central reservation in Lime Street, its quite funny now as I see the old old bus picture and recognise the drivers, sad as some who have now departed, brings back some good memories though.