TruckNet Election Poll 2015

Who you voting for?

Contraflow:
Who you voting for?

Where’s the Monster Raving Loony party? :confused:

You must be UKIP Steve as con and labour were at 40 percent then dropped to 38 percent equally after your post :smiley:

Con for me don’t mind sharing. It’s not 1940

Freight Dog:
You must be UKIP Steve as con and labour were at 40 percent then dropped to 38 percent equally after your post :smiley:

This is an anonymous poll, stop looking at other people’s ballot papers. :wink:

Where’s that viperous Sturgeon’s peg? Sorry mean SNP. Oh yeah guess it’s filed under labour. Some bloke called Ed does the pr for them I think.

I’ve voted for my usual party .

• Freight Dog:

No mate Labour for me. Never forgive what they did up around here and the likes of Wales, Liverpool and Scotland in the 80s.
Fathers and sons and brothers still don’t talk to each other up here after the miners strike. Areas such as Grimethorpe where Brassed Off was made have only just starting to recover with the likes of Asos, Symphony kitchens etc moving into the area. Yes Scargill dropped a right bollock but the Tory government intentions from the start were to shut productive pits and shove proud working men onto the scrap heap.
How ironic that I go and load coal from Largs that’s been imported from the USA or Russia when we have one of the best coal seams in Europe right under our feet.

:smiley:

Contraflow:

Freight Dog:

This is an anonymous poll, stop looking at other people’s ballot papers. :wink:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Where’s…

Freight Dog:
Where’s…

OTHER :unamused:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

1. Freight Dog:

No mate Labour for me. Never forgive what they did up around here and the likes of Wales, Liverpool and Scotland in the 80s.
Fathers and sons and brothers still don’t talk to each other up here after the miners strike. Areas such as Grimethorpe where Brassed Off was made have only just starting to recover with the likes of Asos, Symphony kitchens etc moving into the area. Yes Scargill dropped a right bollock but the Tory government intentions from the start were to shut productive pits and shove proud working men onto the scrap heap.
How ironic that I go and load coal from Largs that’s been imported from the USA or Russia when we have one of the best coal seams in Europe right under our feet.
[/quote]
Was only winding you mate. It was yo yoing up and down every min.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

1. Freight Dog:

[/quote]
Great post 100% agree

Oh sorry got it, so you put greens on who like wood burning stoves there monkey boy but you didn’t include a party in their own title who wanted to split the UK apart and now intends by proxy to puppeteer the country

Just teasing, don’t stress :grimacing:

Freight Dog:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

1. Freight Dog:

[/quote]
Was only winding you mate. It was yo yoing up and down every min.
[/quote]
No probs mate. I would vote UKIP but I feel it would be a wasted vote as they’re never going to get into government not even with a coalition in my lifetime I don’t think seeing as though both the Tories and Labour consider their manifesto and policies a joke.

Conservative for me.

Looks like another five years for Dave and his crew so far. No need for any hangers on this time either.

Destruction of heavy industry
Joining the european union
War in Iraq
Trident missiles
Manufacturing moved to China
War in Afghanistan

All these things would still happen/carry on even if you voted green it’s like they’re decided at a higher level. Remember if your vote was worth anything they wouldn’t let you have it.

Contraflow:
Looks like another five years for Dave and his crew so far. No need for any hangers on this time either.

Weird how people go for the least smelly plate of ■■■■. Personally when faced with a load of plates of ■■■■ I’d just give that meal a miss.

Vote Green and we’d never see England in a World Cup again plus us lot would be considered guilty before we even went to court if we was involved in an accident with one of our 2 wheeled friends.

Vote green and we would all be down horse power literally .

not a great believer in democracy
but I may vote just so Mike gets his seat back