Trucking questions

bulkerb:
Yes there are videos on you tube yes i have loads of photos and yrs i met lisa jack phol carey the hole lot of them i rode and drove with a few had the camera crew in my cab when i was with phol kromm and after the truck show at shepton mallet this year lisa kelly and i had dinner together and a lovely chat there all nice people

But you didnt have a green card ehβ– β– ? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

just trying to get it straight in my mind thats all :wink: :wink: :wink:

sorry everyone i will edit my last post, i wrote it on my android phone my fingers are a bit wide so i quite often hit the wrong letter some of the words are clearly not right .

So bulkerb, you’re one of the blokes that went up to AK with T&D :question:

And hello Mike, nice to have you back :wink:

Hi all.NMM.Thanks.As you know in the Northern latitudes we work like trolls during the summer as it’s so short.Can’t complain though,managed to squirrel about Γ’β€šΒ¬13000 for 3months HARD work[well for me anyhow] :open_mouth: so now i can slow down and look forward to winter and driving scooter and quad[with tracks].ok maybe i ain’t normal. :confused: Hope u are keeping well and the summer driving is being kind to you both work and money wise.
Hope you will be keeping a kindly eye on the new addition to Lethbridge as i have been reading about all the hard work he has put into getting there.
As you may or may not know a Canadian Co,Northland Resources has just opened a new iron ore mine in Kaunisvaara here in Lappland.They have invested billions and have bought 70 special trucks.25mtr roadtrains[i hate that word] :angry: which will be running ore from Kaunisvaara to the railhead at Svapavaara at a gross wt of 90tons.Now all they have to do is find capable drivers,[app 300].This should be interesting in the winter :unamused: .They are saying they require drivers to have a minimum of 3-5 yrs experience,but they dont say it has to include any winter driving so all the locals are going out and buying heavy duty tow trucks to β€˜β€˜assist’’ when necessary [for a small fee] :wink: Take care.Mike

Yes it seems Mr bulkerb is the fella who won the competition with T&D to go and run the ice roads. Not sure why he is being so coy about it though, maybe he is worried he might get asked if Lisa Kelly was a good ride or really doe’s bat for the other team :question:

Regards
Dave Penn;