Truckfest will it be cancelled

i know a lot of you dont care either way and im sure some will say something but with all the rain we have had and it isnt getting any better for the next couple of weeks and the ground at peterboro is already cut up from another show what are the chances of it being cancelled,there is rumour going around that this will happen if the rain doesnt stop the ground cant take it

be a shame for all the lads that are into that sort of thing.i think with how dry it`s been…the ground will soon soak up the water if only it would stop ■■■■■■ raining :smiling_imp:

I think that they would of cancelled by now if they intended to call it off, Live Promotions make a killing out of Truckfest so I’d be very surprised in fact shocked if they cancelled for the sake of a bit rain Lol

if people can’t wash their trucks due to hosepipe ban, then they won’t take them to a truck show.
the most obvious time to have a hosepipe ban is when the country is submerged by exceptional amounts of rainfall.

limeyphil:
if people can’t wash their trucks due to hosepipe ban, then they won’t take them to a truck show.
the most obvious time to have a hosepipe ban is when the country is submerged by exceptional amounts of rainfall.

They can wash them just not with a hosepipe.

limeyphil:

Never heard of buckets where you live, Lol

Just come back from the Motorhome show at Peterborough Showground - it’s a bit of a quagmire in places.

Davey Driver:

limeyphil:

Never heard of buckets where you live, Lol

the tap is too far from the bucket. :laughing:

limeyphil:
the tap is too far from the bucket. :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Smart Mart:
Just come back from the Motorhome show at Peterborough Showground - it’s a bit of a quagmire in places.

We don’t want any of those big leaky smelly juggernauts on our speedway track!

Peterborough Panthers Photo as of Saturday 28th April 2012

According to their Facebook page it says it WILL go ahead despite concerns.

Should be some interesting pics then…think Glastonbury with trucks

The weather we had last night in Peterborough was bad. It was high winds and loads and loads of rain!

commonrail:
Should be some interesting pics then…think Glastonbury with trucks

We are supposed to be helping run 2 rounds of the Sidecar Speedway Championships at the BMF on the 19th/20th May. Rain Rain go away, then come back at the end of May!

you honestly think they would cancel it because tom ■■■■ and harry couldnt polish their truck…least mark dixon wont be there

Ready, steady, diff lock on, go

Wheel Nut:
Rain Rain go away, then come back at the end of May!

then go away again by the begining of june,coz i`m touring the west coast of scotland starting june 1 :neutral_face:

i cant see it happening , we had a trade stand at the motorhome show , but it was decided on sat at 5 that its time to pack up and get the F@@k home , the plan was to stay there till tuesday , move to kates cabin till wed and back for truckfest , but i seriously cant see it happening , pic was taken at 11am on sat , and thats betfore that lot gets towed off

you stick one truck onto that grass and it will sink

look at the mhomes to right , and the front wheels where they have sunk ,

2012-04-28 18.55.50.jpg