Truckfest Scotland?

Just back from the show was wondering who went ? who showed ?
weather stayed good witch is a shock ! really good day BUT bit let down with the amount of dealers there only spotted two ! (merc and iveco) changed days , i might have missed some as nice merc man was passing beers out ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Hope all who went had a great day got some picts willl try get them up later

I popped in mate, last minute thing. Was there for about 4 hours from 11:15.
Great day.
Weather was kind, wagons were looking good and Sally traffic was singing our praises.

Nice pics bye the way
Cheers for posting

i was there yesterday aswell Fallmonk daf was also there
met up with a few others on here willie_mac, boozysuz, simon, gogzy, hutchie and scottie0011and his family
a great day was had by all i think great weather aswell only a couple of light drizzel showers

I was there both days, great weather, good trucks but certainly not as busy as previous years thats for sure. The trader stalls were OK but more or less offered the same stuff, no R/C trucks this year, which was poop as always fascinated at the way some of them guys drive them. Also seemed more like ScaniaFest that Truckfest, not thats theres anything wrong with that. Lot of Irish motors up/across, good to see. Rick Yemm being the star attraction, :unamused: , more like his ■■■■■■ mohoc. The DAF stand was there as well as Merc/Iveco, lot of other traders weren’t though like TRUCKTEC, who actually sponsore3d them last year. Got 150+ pics so put up a few and an album link with the rest later on when there uploaded.

Check my Truckfest 2009 album in a few hours when all pics uploaded later, maybe even tomorrow when there all uploaded as I havent reduced the resolutions.

Click Here For ScottishCruisers Truckfest 2009 Pics

Heres Tony530i Work Colleague, R620 Viking:-

was there today (sunday) glad the weather stayed good.as scottishcruiser said lots of dealers not there this year.plenty of good trucks on display and drivers good enough to stop polishing and have a chat,very friendly show. good cup of coffee scottie cheers mate.only thing spoiled it was the free for all to try and get out of the carparking,they were quick enough to take your parking fee but no stewarding to get you out. all in all a grand day out.

Fallmonk:

i see Mr Cheston was there :smiley:

very nice truck, and the interior is absolutely fantastic :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

my only criticism of the artwork is, on the front nearside corner air deflector, it looks like someone has popped a bullet through Lara’s forehead :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i was there both days, though only bumped into willie mac, farmer and jb45 and the great scottie, took 693 photos (i wont upload every single one of them coddy…happy?)

just finishing uploading 113 pics on fotopic for everyone to see, was in the ring with scottie when he won his 3rd place for best rigid from scottish truckers club, me and hutchie got a lift ont he back untilt he ring when we were told to walkt he last 100 yards due to health and safety event hough we had just came halfway around the showground ont he back lol.

well done and thanks to scottie for putting up with me and the young one lol. will post a link later with photos from the show.as for the folk who wanted to see r/c trucks, im ont he case about getting them back there its just a case of getting people interested. i will do my best for getting them back.

and some from the show that i like.

and the lucky man himself with his trophy and his truck.

gogzy:
i was there both days, though only bumped into willie mac, farmer and jb45 and the great scottie, took 693 photos (i wont upload every single one of them coddy…happy?)

Yes :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Coddy:

gogzy:

guess your gonna be unhappy when i do upload all 693 photos then aint you?

Just got home from Ingilston, had a great weekend which culminated in getting 3rd in the Scottish Truckers Club Best Rigid vehicle and a highly commended in the main rigid and tipper event.

Gogzy and Hutchie you guys are mental lol, Farmer great to finally meet you (and thanks for the highlight of the weekend with Wee Rick’s Boaby lol), Gallowaybull glad you liked the coffee and it was good to chat to you, Geebee45 you are a gentleman (even though you work for the dark side lol) thanks for the advice to get me home.

Must admit though I was disapointed with the turnout from the trade stands though, no MAN or Volvo and even the tat stands were lacking this year, hopefully when the economy picks up a bit, they will be back in force.

Didn’t get much of a chance for pictures but what I did get I will post later in the week

I was there too but never met anyone from here! :frowning:

We had a great time with only one slight downside.

My 11 year old wanted Ice Road Trucker Rick Yemm`s autograph but was told to buy a DVD and get it signed.The ■■■■■■■ the stall said it was £15 for a signed disc or £10 for an unsigned disk which he could ask Rick to sign when he came back to the stall. £5 for a truckers signature■■?

Poor wee lad waited ages but eventually he got the DVD signed!

I would have signed it for nothing…anybody want my autograph■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

joemaxi:
I was there too but never met anyone from here! :frowning:

We had a great time with only one slight downside.

My 11 year old wanted Ice Road Trucker Rick Yemm`s autograph but was told to buy a DVD and get it signed.The ■■■■■■■ the stall said it was £15 for a signed disc or £10 for an unsigned disk which he could ask Rick to sign when he came back to the stall. £5 for a truckers signature■■?

Poor wee lad waited ages but eventually he got the DVD signed!

I would have signed it for nothing…anybody want my autograph■■? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he needs the money for a ■■■■■ extension…LOL

yea me and hutchie kept a lookout for you but he didnt have your number so its his fault.

Did anyone see a cream colored volvo with a bat design on it?

Steve-o:
Did anyone see a cream colored volvo with a bat design on it?

Aye Steve it was there, there is a pic of it on the trucks galore website

gogzy:

Coddy:

gogzy:

guess your gonna be unhappy when i do upload all 693 photos then aint you?

No not at all, may slow this site to a stop though… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
Just make sure ALL the photos are brilliant, not the usual boring stuff…

gogzy:

joemaxi:
Ihe needs the money for a ■■■■■ extension…LOL

yea me and hutchie kept a lookout for you but he didnt have your number so its his fault.

I thought I would have seen his Pink Corsa in the car-park… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

peed off i couldnt get there this year,but thanks for uploading the photos thus far,particularly like the fh12 l50 aaa volvo.cheers.

joemaxi:

gogzy:

joemaxi:

I thought I would have seen his Pink Corsa in the car-park… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no comment!

joemaxi:

gogzy:

joemaxi:

nah we went in my ca, his cars too much of an embaresment to be in plus he cant drive lol.

if you stopped by in kelty you would have seen it though.