Keith Truck Show

My friends dad owns a haulage company in the North East of Scotland and he sometimes takes his motors to shows, so I was asked to take one of them to Keith truck show. Below is some photos of the weekend. Was a real laugh at night with the drivers all having a drink or two, I’ll deffinately be doing the show circuit at some point with my own unit. Some of the photos were taken with my phone so aren’t so good.

The chassis on the latest unit being prepared for the show

The old FH16 washed and ready to go

The latest unit just out from being painted and ready to roll

My unit sitting ready to go to the show

My unit and one of the others cleaned

Took this just before leaving the yard on Saturday night to head for Keith

Quick stop in banff to use the bank machine, the other units are across the road.

Just arrived at the show

My interior, was a mess before i cleaned it and still not great.

On the day

Again

My unit

The 16

My nicely polished chassis

Back of cab

Back of units

Line up

Back of one of the other units with guns and roses badge

This is ex-Sandy Kydd units now owned by Riddells.

not heard of that show before you will have to come peterboro next year you will enjoy that

Nice pic’s Euroscott, any luck findin a suitable Gibb’s restoration project yet mate■■?

There is a lot of little shows up here like that one with around 50-60 lorries. Peterborough is a bit far for us but I think I would manage it with my own one, I think a lot of firms up here only only manage the small ones and truckfest scotland. No I have had no luck with an ex-gibbs, James gray has the old ERF that was at truckfest Scotland with the trailer but I can’t seem to see any of the modern units. There is one of there Volvos still going but I don’t know what kind of state it is in or one of there DAFs that Punchards used to own.

nice pictures euroscot, trucks look very nice, got any more from the show at all?

euromat:
nice pictures euroscot, trucks look very nice, got any more from the show at all?

Thanks euromat, no i don’t I was too busy polishing lol. I’ve tried looking on the net for more photos.