Truckfest Peterborough - The Final Tally UPDATED

Ok, it’s getting ■■■■ close now, so let’s have a final tally of who’s going to be coming and which day. :grimacing:

I’ll be there, with Rikki but minus the thug…You can find us on the TNUK stand which will be within the T&D stand. :sunglasses:

I would come but I’ve already been assigned to the National Kit Car Show @ Stonleigh with a mate.

The Mrs and me were coming but she just saw the weather forecast - and now we aint :frowning:

So come without her, ROG…Or do I have to start taunting you with chicken (as in henpecked) noises… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Anyway, the weather looks fine to me…Ickle bit of drizzle on the Sunday, but otherwise just about right, not too hot, not too cold…

SEE FOR YOURSELF :sunglasses:

I’ll be there on Sunday and I’ll be on the TNUK stand as well (or at least until the biccys run out :wink: )

I will be there all weekend

i will be there. you will find me within the truckersworld gazebo. :wink:

I WILL BE THERE AND JAMMY IS COMING WITH :stuck_out_tongue: ME AND MY DAD AND A BUNCH OF KIDS LOL

I was coming, but only for Saturday night and Sunday as we’re off Tractor Pulling on Monday, so I rang around some of the other Yank owners to see when they would be arriving, hoping we might get to role-play Convoy somewhere along the way :laughing: , but it turned out that 2 of them couldn’t even get booked in :open_mouth: , so after a little thought I decided it would be really unfair if I were to go and leave before the end, so I gave my booking to one of them instead. I believe that they have managed to get the other in now as well.
Gallant aren’t I?! :laughing: :open_mouth: :angry: :frowning: :cry:

Shropshire here we come though next weekend! :smiley:

shall be there on sunday with the wife and little chav, but then were off down to london town on monday to look at some old tat in a muesum (spelling) :unamused:

jon

gonna go to driffield this year (cheaper than peterborough)

i’ll be there for the duration

I’ll be there! :smiley:

Also I heard there’s going to be a somersaulting(sp) truck! :open_mouth:

Is there any truth to it, hubby heard it on BBc radio 2■■

Yeah, it’s true, they have it every year… :unamused: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep I’ll be there on Sunday.

We were goig to come on sunday, but have got some stff to sort out here so wan’t be able to make it at all :cry:

The “Official TNUK pedant” will be there Sunday :stuck_out_tongue:
Along with Son, Stepson and my Dad too

I’ll be there all weekend

Ladytrucker and myself will be there all weekend, mostly on the trucknet/t&d stand so you should all come along and say hello.

Paul