Truckers

Hi, Has anyone got a copy of the original series of Truckers from 1987 or know where I can purchase a copy as everywhere I have tried no longer has it…Cheers…

hi,
send a pm to trucknet member steelboyf10.he may? be able to help you.
regards andrew.

Hi, Paul 101 our kid has the lot but they are on vidio cassets ,Cheers Barry

Hi, Paul 101, On the start of one vidio one our Sed /Atki units pulling a Hotpiont box trailor is passing there yard on the M62 a good photo ,Cheers Barry

new series on tonight, bbc 1 @ 9-00pm. could be a laugh?

shirtbox2003:
new series on tonight, bbc 1 @ 9-00pm. could be a laugh?

I just hope it’s going to be good, been waiting for it for ages…

Well I’ve managed to watch the first 10 minutes and what a load of crap so now I’m watching Educating Yorkshire

wat aloa of crap I agree with you filth

what do people realy think a lorry gets upto during the day.what a load of ■■■■■ !! :angry:

I watched it right the way through. That load of crap isn’t going to do the image of the haulage industry any favours. 80mph for a start. Hasn’t the makers heard of limiters. Total crap.

Dave the Renegade:
I watched it right the way through. That load of crap isn’t going to do the image of the haulage industry any favours. 80mph for a start. Hasn’t the makers heard of limiters. Total crap.

yeah but we all break the law :open_mouth:

nick2008:

Dave the Renegade:

yeah but we all break the law :open_mouth:

Driving into shopping precincts and slewing an artic around like that :exclamation: I don’t think so. :exclamation:

Good grief. What an embarrassment. The original 1980s series was well-acted and true to life. I could not continue watching this one, yet it gets 4/5 in this review:
telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan … eview.html

[zb]
anorak:
Good grief. What an embarrassment. The original 1980s series was well-acted and true to life. I could not continue watching this one, yet it gets 4/5 in this review:
telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvan … eview.html

After the first 10 minutes I thought what a load of crap but watched it all the way through to see if it got any better, It didn’t!

Some people take life far too seriously and yet they watch the likes of EastEnders etc… etc… It’s not a documentary…

I suffered the whole programme and did not find it funny, dramatical, factual, or remotely entertaining

Have now cancelled the series link I set up for it

Dunno what the writers were trying to do but IMO nothing worked

All series start shakily but this one really did need expert advice. The ‘Duel’ sequence in particular was pathetic. You try bumping the car in front at 80 miles an hour in a 56 mph regulated truck!

Stunts such as the semi-jacknifing in the piazza need stamping on before they get us truckers a bad name, and the future doesn’t look too bright what with someone torching the depot. ‘The everyday life of trucking folk’ or what?

I was waiting for Thursday Night to watch it. Well what a load of old Bollox it was, it just did’nt resemble anything I’ve ever come across in the Haulage Business at all. I certainly don’t want to see it next week or ever again. The other side is a far more interesting programme. Education in a Yorkshire School. :frowning:

Archie Paice:
I was waiting for Thursday Night to watch it. Well what a load of old Bollox it was, it just did’nt resemble anything I’ve ever come across in the Haulage Business at all. I certainly don’t want to see it next week or ever again. The other side is a far more interesting programme. Education in a Yorkshire School. :frowning:

Is it better than the “Fast Eddie” show ? well it must be crap then if it isn’t.Bewick.

From what I saw both from the same script,both make be leave :open_mouth: