Truckers food

Was just sat eating me tea thinking this is my favourite food and thought I wounded what you lot like eather at home or in your truck :smiley:

Chopsticks . . classy.
My favourite cab cuisine used to be,chopped bacon ,onions,bit of fresh garlic fried in a pan.
Add Carbonara sauce,simmer a tadge and pour over pasta.

Suedehead:
Chopsticks . . classy.

They only for show :grimacing:

I’m amazed it doesn’t fall off the plate. :laughing:

Dotty D:

Suedehead:
Chopsticks . . classy.

They only for show :grimacing:

Shove em,along with the crepe beer. . . . Baby.

My absolute favourite dinner is Bangers n Mash with Peppered White Sauce, cooked the way my Mum used to,

Recipe- (serves 4)
Whole packet of good quality sausages (no economy bangers in the Viking household)
Bisto Gravy (NOT INSTANT !)
Couple of Onions/chopped.
4 Leeks either chopped or sliced.
Cornflour & pepper for the sauce.
Milk.
Creamed Mash Potatoes.

Method-
Fry or oven cook the bangers & onions.
Make enough gravy (not too runny) to cover said bangers in a baking tin (or dish)
Chuck it all in the dish/tin & braise in the oven on about 190 degrees for half an hour.
Steam or boil the leeks.
About one spoonful of cornflour + pepper & half a pint of milk makes enough sauce for four people.

The gravy takes on the sausage flavour & thickens, the leeks & sauce are out of this world & I just Bloody Love Mashed Potatoes.

ENJOY !

I’m Bloody Hungry Now [emoji23]

This recipe has been brought to you from Viking Industries Catering Division.

I’m not a trucker but I like a lot of game & seafood

muckles:
I’m amazed it doesn’t fall off the plate. :laughing:

I am amazed he is still alive :open_mouth:

tuna salad in a box ,lovely

A typical week for me,would consist of approx 3x fried breakfasts,a couple of kebabs,maybe a chinese…a carvery or 2,fish and chips,the odd snack van butty or the occaisonal bk/kfc.
All washed down with about 30 pints of lager.
Don’t like sweet stuff though.

Snickers and twix bars, red bull, coffee, good quality Charlie and mint chewing gum. Occasionally have a pizza as a treat.

Don’t like dairy either…apart from eggs

commonrail:
Don’t like dairy either…apart from eggs

Yes but it can be a bugger finding a frying pan big enough to do a cows egg in. :smiley:

:laughing:

happysack:
Snickers and twix bars, red bull, coffee, good quality Charlie and mint chewing gum. Occasionally have a pizza as a treat.

:sunglasses: mm red bull and salor jacks rum :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Rum? What on a school day? Drink driving is terrible. [emoji6]

commonrail:
A typical week for me,would consist of approx 3x fried breakfasts,a couple of kebabs,maybe a chinese…a carvery or 2,fish and chips,the odd snack van butty or the occaisonal bk/kfc.
All washed down with about 30 pints of lager.
Don’t like sweet stuff though.

Now thats a proper truckers diet, well done son :laughing:

tuna steak, beef steak, pork chops, lamb chops, cous cous and frosties

I enjoy a good beef bourguignon.
Although today i was all out of shiraz so had to resort to using a merlot in my homemade beef bourguignon to say it has ruined my weekend would be a under statement.