TRUCKERS and BIKES

CRISPY:

My babys the Z900 Kawasaki i’ve had for 24 years and have modified it slightly :wink: , the CCM R30 had to go :cry: when my daughter Molly arrived ,I have bikes because its the next best thing to ■■■ wringing the ■■■■■■■■ out of them on road or drag strip :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thats a nice machine.
Here’s a shot of my baby, same era.

An '80 Honda CB900FB :smiling_imp: :laughing:

little enis:
Where is the Bloody Engine Shrek■■?

I wondered why it wouldn’t start! :wink:

toowise:
this isnt you is it shrek

love the blue lights do you have to shout nee nor nee nor

Not me…the nice sgt is better looking than me!! (I think I know where that is too! Been round there many a time on the road bike!)

I love the blues too! Although I tend to shout wooooooo waaaahhhh (it’s a bit more 21st century, I save the Nee Nors for the old Rover 3500 :wink: ) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Chiz:
Nice… You have tremendous taste in mountain bikes…

Cheers mate :smiley: :sunglasses: I like the Rockhopper…brilliantly balanced hardtail!

…oh go on then…here’s me on my 1st bike, an unrestricted 50cc beast I got at age 10. Off road only of course!! :wink:

And this was my first and only road legal bike, I had it from brand new

And finally, here’s me on my first chopper! :laughing: :laughing: (nice dingaling!)

Sorry Shrek just had to post last years bike on this thread and yes it has got an engine, just sold it to a very happy biker from Plymouth. Now looking for a Rocket 3 anybody got any good reports on them??

Currently gracing the Gnome stables…

2005 XL1200R ( superb all-rounder) and 1972 XLCH Sportster … 120 mph in a straight line, no brakes worth speaking of, utterly mental,currently undergoing cosmetic restoration back to original trim.

1940’s WLC, 750 side-valve. Utterly reliable, bombproof, slow, but wonderful fun on back lanes round here. Hand-change and foot clutch baffle most MOT testers! Off to Holland on this later in the year.

Wifey’s 883 Hugger; the only Harley she can ride as she’s vertically challenged!

If any of you are going to the VMCC’s Festival of 1,000 Bikes at Mallory in July, do drop by the Harley-Davidson Riders Club GB stand and say hello. For my sins I’m president so just look for the bloke with the beard who’s getting blamed for everything! :wink:

Shrek, you probably know this already but that Gitane is one of the most desirable sports mopeds ever made. Worth a couple of grand and more in mint condition.

Harley Charley has just soiled his pants looking at them hogs

little enis:
Harley Charley has just soiled his pants looking at them hogs

This’ll freak him out then; here’s one I owned earlier… :laughing:

Proof, if ever it were needed, that bigger is not always better (Scanny T-cab drivers please note :wink: ) this 1992 FLHS was the most boring Harley I ever owned. Reliable, smooth and comfortable, but totally bland; it had absolutely NO soul.

It towed a trailer as well but that has to be up there with diesel engines when it comes to things you should not do with a motorbike! Like having a ball and chain attached; ex-missus loved it though, she could take a spare kitchen sink in case the first one got blocked! :laughing:

Nice looking tool GG How I wish summer was tomorrow!!!

little enis:
How I wish summer was tomorrow!!!

Sod that, I’m enjoying the dry weather at the moment! :laughing:

little enis:
Sorry Shrek just had to post last years bike on this thread and yes it has got an engine, just sold it to a very happy biker from Plymouth. Now looking for a Rocket 3 anybody got any good reports on them??

For those that weren’t sure, the blocks underneath the side stand were actually attached with fencing staples to assist with mounting/dismounting the little legged fella :wink:

MR VAIN:

little enis:

For those that weren’t sure, the blocks underneath the side stand were actually attached with fencing staples to assist with mounting/dismounting the little legged fella :wink:

Whoops forgot that they were there, explanation;;; I put them there to bring the bike more upright for a better pic, OK

little enis:
Now looking for a Rocket 3 anybody got any good reports on them??

Suit you sir? :wink:

little enis:

MR VAIN:

little enis:

Whoops forgot that they were there, explanation;;; I put them there to bring the bike more upright for a better pic, OK

YEAH YEAH, SO YOU SAY!

gnasty gnome:

little enis:

at least he’ll be able to get both feet down :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

gnasty gnome:

little enis:

at least he’ll be able to get both feet down :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

NOW THAT IS MY KINDA BIKE

little enis:

shuttlespanker:

gnasty gnome:

little enis:

Yeah, no wooden blocks!

MR VAIN:

little enis:

shuttlespanker:

gnasty gnome:

little enis:

Yeah, no wooden blocks!

Take a hike :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: lol

little enis:
Most truckers I know are also very keen Bikers either owning and riding them or following GP or Super Bike racing. What is the connection? Is it the freedom from speed governors or the fact that we are consumate proffessionals and our skills makes us good Bikers . What is your theory and what do you ride?
Here is one of the best bikes I ever owned , a belovered Kawasaki ZZR 1100.
[/q uote].
WHO GAVE YOU A HAND TO GET ON THAT THEN LITTLE ENIS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: