Trucker Timer App

It certainly seems an interesting app, although I’ve not had a chance yet to try it much. But I’ve bought/loaded it anyway :wink:

Nice app. Anychance of being able to input own times in . I forgot to change to driving time last night and spent a 3 hr drive on other work which will put rest of weeks values out .

xahara1272:
Nice app. Anychance of being able to input own times in . I forgot to change to driving time last night and spent a 3 hr drive on other work which will put rest of weeks values out .

Hi:

In the “Log” screen press down on any entry and hold it for a second or two. A menu will popop and allow you to insert a new entry or to adjust the selected entry so that you can input that you started earlier or later.

Luke.

Hi guys

on the iphone port this might be of use
geek.com/articles/mobile/ali … s-2011106/

dont know if you’ll have to jail brake your phone
ill have a play with it when it gets released and let you know if it works or not

if it dose not work ill probably just use my old android phone to put this app on and just leave it in the cab as a timer. be better to have it on the iphone tho

I’ve just downloaded the update for the android version, now with gps integration.

Was just wondering if anyone has tried this out yet as im interested to see if and how well it works

I’ve only been using the app now for a week or so and find it useful, even tho as Im on agency i have only been doing a max of 4 days a week recently :frowning:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk