Trucker Tim vlogs

Does he have 2 channels one for children and one for adults
Just saying as the 15 mins I actually managed to grit my teeth through was obviously the one for children.

God help me what a load of tosh
Waving at every one, beeping horns , revving up etc etc dreary me

I believe he’s quite popular as well ,good god

He comes across as a decent lad who done very well for himself doing this vids, they are designed for the younger generation not for the old ■■■■■(me included) who on trucknet.

Never seen a video of his. He is clearly playing the youtube game though with flashy thumbnails with his mouth wide open in a constant state of shock and awe.

Trucking is a very boring dull job usually… So, I imagine he does quite a lot to make it entertaining for a larger audience. I can’t fault a guy for hustling though.

Happy Trucker1:
Just saying as the 15 mins I actually managed to grit my teeth through was obviously the one for children.

“Happy Trucker” more like “Nasty Trucker”.

The guy has a lot of viewers so clearly knows his audience and providing an entertaining product.

His not claiming to represent ALL truckers or be respresenitive of truckers in General. He’s not being offencive or attacking others (unlike yourself).
His just being himself.

Where’s your problem?
If you don’t like it, don’t watch it.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

I actually find him very entertaining, if you don’t like his videos then no one is making you watch them.

For those on here that have replied to my post about if you don’t like him you don’t have to watch, but you need to watch in the first place to know if you like it or not ,

Then if you read on I do say I watched for 15 minutes before I came to the conclusion it’s not for me , I did also say he seems to be quite popular but again he’s not for me .

Back to watching love island then i suppose

Happy Trucker1:
For those on here that have replied to my post about if you don’t like him you don’t have to watch, but you need to watch in the first place to know if you like it or not ,

Then if you read on I do say I watched for 15 minutes before I came to the conclusion it’s not for me , I did also say he seems to be quite popular but again he’s not for me .

Back to watching love island then i suppose

I’m a big…

Made in Chelsea fan myself.

I’d rather scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon than watch trucking vlogs by truck drivers. I spend enough time doing the job to give 2 hoots to watch the fakeness and see click bait titles and stupid shocked face thumbnails. Same with a lot of YouTubers. YouTube has a lot to answer for.

As for love island I’d rather cut my testicles off with a blunt knife than watch that absolute drivel as well.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

WideWolf:

Happy Trucker1:

“Happy Trucker” more like “Nasty Trucker”.

The guy has a lot of viewers so clearly knows his audience and providing an entertaining product.

His not claiming to represent ALL truckers or be respresenitive of truckers in General. He’s not being offencive or attacking others (unlike yourself).
His just being himself.

Where’s your problem?
If you don’t like it, don’t watch it.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

You do know this is the internet don’t you?

He was explaining he thinks it’s a load of tosh, he was hardly attacking Tim, unlike you who has taken serious offence and started to attack the OP poster. Pot calling kettle black?

If you don’t like the way a thread is going you don’t have to read it or reply to it you know.

Ironic.

simcor:
I’d rather scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon than watch trucking vlogs by truck drivers. I spend enough time doing the job to give 2 hoots to watch the fakeness and see click bait titles and stupid shocked face thumbnails. Same with a lot of YouTubers. YouTube has a lot to answer for.

As for love island I’d rather cut my testicles off with a blunt knife than watch that absolute drivel as well.

Got to agree, last thing I want to view after doing a week’s work is some ■■■■ with illusions of stardom doing his. :neutral_face:
I can understand drivers watching trucking related stuff if it is informative where they learn something, but never understood why a driver would watch them for any other reason…obviously ain’t done the job long enough to hit the ‘‘CGAF about it anymore’’ threshold. :smiley:

Don’t watch Love Island, but tbf there’s a bit of eye candy on there vastly more watchable than somebody thinking they are UKs answer to the Rubberduck. :smiley:

robroy:

simcor:

Got to agree, last thing I want to view after doing a week’s work is some ■■■■ with illusions of stardom doing his. :neutral_face:

Don’t watch Love Island, but tbf there’s a bit of eye candy on there vastly more watchable than somebody thinking they are UKs answer to the Rubberduck. :smiley:

Go steady Rob, it makes me feel uncomfortable when you are agreeing with me [emoji12][emoji1787]

simcor:

robroy:

simcor:

Go steady Rob, it makes me feel uncomfortable when you are agreeing with me [emoji12][emoji1787]

Aye,.I must be slipping. :laughing:

Yep the very thing I think of when I’m having a break from driving a truck or having a day off from driving truck, is to sit and watch someone else driving a truck :unamused:

I have no axe to grind with any of them. If that’s what they want to do then fair play to them, and if they make a bit out of it then even more fair play.

toonsy:
Yep the very thing I think of when I’m having a break from driving a truck or having a day off from driving truck, is to sit and watch someone else driving a truck :unamused:

I have no axe to grind with any of them. If that’s what they want to do then fair play to them, and if they make a bit out of it then even more fair play.

I think some vloggers, not necessarily truck ones, make a good income from them.

robroy:

simcor:

I can understand drivers watching trucking related stuff if it is informative where they learn something, but never understood why a driver would watch them for any other reason…obviously ain’t done the job long enough to hit the ‘‘CGAF about it anymore’’ threshold. :smiley:

Looking at some of the bikini’s they wear wouldnt cover my mrs’s moles never mind here rear end and front end departments

simcor:

Really■■? [emoji15]

Each to their own and all that!

He’s harmless, watched a few can’t be arsed with all the tang and exhaust bollix but quite enjoyed the rebuilds he done…

More being nosey i’d like too know where he get’s his money from, cause it’s not all from u tube or running a profitable transport co… :open_mouth: :question:

I can’t stand these truck blog videos, they are usually just drivel showing how to do a boring job badly. The Trucker Tim ones are different tho. He’s energetic to say the least but it was interesting to see the transformation of the V8 he bought, from scrap to stunner. The videos where he’s out and about doing recoveries with Shaun the mechanic are good too. Compared to the others he’s shown a different side to the industry that doesn’t need to be mundane and boring with fleet spec motors and yes men to muppet planners. I say good on him, it’s good to see someone with genuine enthusiasm for the job

I think Tim is probably a nice guy with a fairly bouncy friendly personality.
Trucker Tim is an amplified character for an audience, he’s an actor.
Watch some of his stuff as it’s not trucking but just revolves around the industry. Mostly daft stuff but last week’s did show getting the tacho calibrated so there are some serious bits. Sure his mates Nipper and Shaun do alright out of it as well.

Sent from my Note 13P using Tapatalk

m.a.n rules:
He’s harmless, watched a few can’t be arsed with all the tang and exhaust bollix but quite enjoyed the rebuilds he done…

More being nosey i’d like too know where he get’s his money from, cause it’s not all from u tube or running a profitable transport co… :open_mouth: :question:

He earns his money through YouTube ticktoc so good luck to him, as said before it’s all harmless banter and the kids love him. Far better than the usual doom and gloom we hear.