Trucker Tim vlogs

stu675:

simcor:
As for love island I’d rather cut my testicles off with a blunt knife than watch that absolute drivel as well.

Really■■? [emoji15]

Each to their own and all that!

I’m with Simcor on that, if I’m going to put the telly on, I want proper entertainment, not vacuous young people wondering who they’re going to cop off with next. If people want to see a bit of ■■■ they might as well cut to the chase and search up ■■■■ hub or Xhamster, plenty of free stuff to be had

Zac_A:

stu675:

simcor:
As for love island I’d rather cut my testicles off with a blunt knife than watch that absolute drivel as well.

Really■■? [emoji15]

I’m with Simcor on that, if I’m going to put the telly on, I want proper entertainment, not vacuous young people wondering who they’re going to cop off with next. If people want to see a bit of ■■■ they might as well cut to the chase and search up ■■■■ hub or Xhamster, plenty of free stuff to be had

Aye I get it, but in the very unlikely event of somebody locking you in a room all day, and giving you a choice of watching matey do up his ■■■■ Scania up to (or down to :smiley: ) bad taste bling level (and watch him calibrate his tacho :open_mouth: :unamused: )
Or
A group of 20 something hot young girls,.all shapes and sizes, prancing around in their skimpies
which way would you go? :smiley:

I reckon all or most of his fanboys are new or wannabe drivers.

robroy:
Aye I get it, but in the very unlikely event of somebody locking you in a room all day, and giving you a choice of watching matey do up his [zb] Scania up to (or down to :smiley: ) bad taste bling level (and watch him calibrate his tacho :open_mouth: :unamused: )
Or
A group of 20 something hot young girls,.all shapes and sizes, prancing around in their skimpies
which way would you go? :smiley:

Given that the TV or other viewing device would be getting trashed if I could not turn off crazy vlogger nutjob, then obviously it would have to be option B, but with the sound off, and I’d have to do my own running commentary voice-over of what I think is actually on their mind - which would not be unlike the script of Viz’s Fat Slags comic strip :laughing:

robroy:
I reckon all or most of his fanboys are new or wannabe drivers.

Probably.

Hey! I’ve just had a great idea! A Truck-Vlogger Celebrity Bout! Like when those Youtubers KSI and Logan Paul decided to take their spat into the ring. We could have Switchlogic take on Trucker Tim or Trucker Jay etc :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

If Switch wins everyone on TN has to do one of his courses :laughing:

Tbf I have dipped into a couple of Luke’s vids, mainly out of curiousity.
The ones I saw were the informative ones, the type I mentioned earlier, like the in cab cooking ones trying to wean many trampers off their endurance test themed pot noodle and Ginsters pie meals. :smiley:

robroy:
The ones I saw were the informative ones, the type I mentioned earlier, like the in cab cooking ones trying to wean many trampers off their endurance test themed pot noodle and Ginsters pie meals. :smiley:

No offence to Switchy, but I CBA with TikTok etc. If someone can’t write it down for me to read, I’m not interested.

Zac_A:
If someone can’t write it down for me to read, I’m not interested.

Me too but…

I’ve now reached the stage where if there’s no pictures, I just wander off into the garden and pick flowers.

Zac_A:

stu675:

simcor:

Really■■? [emoji15]

You would rather cut your own testicles off with a blunt knife than watch a TV program?
Just goes to show you can’t believe half of what some people write on the internet [emoji1787]

stu675:

Zac_A:

stu675:

simcor:

Really■■? [emoji15]

You would rather cut your own testicles off with a blunt knife than watch a TV program?
Just goes to show you can’t believe half of what some people write on the internet [emoji1787]

You really are on a different planet aren’t you?

You don’t understand jest and irony much do you?

As in I’d rather do that ( which no sane minded person would do) than watch that utter drivel that people call entertainment.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

This one’s for you Diesel Dave :sunglasses:
Jokes can be serious business, Sigmund Freud wrote a book called
Der Witz und seine Beziehung zum Unbewußten
Which some people have translated as “Why jokes are funny” :laughing:

Zac_A:

robroy:

No offence to Switchy, but I CBA with TikTok etc. If someone can’t write it down for me to read, I’m not interested.

Good job I’m a writer too then :wink: Next months Sharp End in Truck & Driver is one of mine

switchlogic:

Zac_A:

robroy:

Good job I’m a writer too then :wink: Next months Sharp End in Truck & Driver is one of mine

No offence to T&D, but again, little or no interest in reading general driving magazines, I’ve always got a seemingly never-ending pile of existing work-related reading

Zac_A:

switchlogic:

Zac_A:

robroy:

No offence to T&D, but again, little or no interest in reading general driving magazines, I’ve always got a seemingly never-ending pile of existing work-related reading

And yet you always have time to read my dribble

Zac_A:

switchlogic:

Zac_A:

robroy:

Might be an idea to do it then, rather than posting on general drivers forum :wink:

adam277:
And yet you always have time to read my dribble

A measure of the high esteem in which I hold your missives, or is it that your drivel is free and I don’t need to go to the newsagent to get it? Note I also find time to read Sploom’s drivel too, [EDIT: Switchy’s too] so perhaps my “high esteem” is no so high as to be inaccessible? :laughing:

TN is just little slices of respite during the working day when I’m bogged down with serious things, like vehicles spontaneously going into limp mode in town centre traffic, or trying to find a mobile mechanic near to some god-forsaken part of rural Lincolnshire in order to get one of the artics moving again

Seriously why should I watch trucking blogs when I have a front seat daily. I just can’t. You can tell who the non drivers are on this forum

I gave up reading truck magazines years ago as got fed up with the photos of blinged up trucks with the headlights on in the day time and not just one light,it was loads more than the runway at LHR or LGW.

If the picture was taken with no driver, it’s obvious they left the engine on idle to show off all the excessive lighting.

To be fair, it’s the photographer who asks for the lights to be on, not the driver/owner, and very rarely is the engine left running.

Dear Lucy apologies for being churlish and pedantic but if the engine was off and all the lights on then it may flatten the battery.

Not in the amount of time it takes to get the pictures it wouldn’t - or if it did, you’d be wanting to get that sorted before winter comes anyway! :open_mouth:

But trust me, I’ve been on enough of these jobs to be able to reassure you it will have been fine. :wink:

No problem Lucy, have a nice weekend.