Trucker Jay and his class one

For someone who didn’t even invest the time to watch the video your motive for taking part in the thread becomes more apparent with every post. I could give a good ■■■■■■■■ what you think, you think of me personally.

What is it the forum rules say? Attack the post not the poster? Well you’ve done that now so, I hope you feel you’ve accomplished your aims.

Having been on the end of someone pulling the pin before setting the legs down, I take a dim view on this. Pulling the pin first is in my opinion inexcusable, its screams of laziness and that will one day come to bite you. You have up to 28 tons just sitting there will nothing to hold it. I don’t care who you are and how long you’ve been driving, pulling the pin first marks you in my book as a first class zb-head.

Yes we all make mistakes but that mistake is something you should never do.

Scribe:
For someone who didn’t even invest the time to watch the video your motive for taking part in the thread becomes more apparent with every post. I could give a good ■■■■■■■■ what you think, you think of me personally.

What is it the forum rules say? Attack the post not the poster? Well you’ve done that now so, I hope you feel you’ve accomplished your aims.

Well it will won’t it, seeing as I explained my motive.
You should practice what you preach mate…you were the one chucking out Bullying accusations, …in my book that’s attacking the poster. :bulb:

Maybe that’s where me and you differ…I actually DO give a ‘’ good ■■■■■■■■’’ if bullying is being accused.

Scribe:

So what’s Rob’s motive then mate?

I can’t see one tbh.

Radar19:
Having been on the end of someone pulling the pin before setting the legs down, I take a dim view on this. Pulling the pin first is in my opinion inexcusable, its screams of laziness and that will one day come to bite you. You have up to 28 tons just sitting there will nothing to hold it. I don’t care who you are and how long you’ve been driving, pulling the pin first marks you in my book as a first class zb-head.

If anything it just goes to show there is a serious need to look at how training is provided and how poor the current test standard is.

eagerbeaver:

Scribe:

I can’t see one tbh.

Thing is Beav I came on here as one of the few that stuck up for this Jay guy.
Being that this bloke is apparentlly his number 1 fan, you would think he’d be glad of the support. :unamused:

Scribe:

When grown men who drive trucks for a living accuse people who express a difference of opinion as bullying, it is pretty sickening really. At what point did truckers go from rough and ready men to winter pansies. It is like some people that use a race card to gain sympathy. I had a black friend who I used to call sooty, he used to call me honky, it was all in fun and not offensive, I got called into the office one day as someone overheard me call him sooty and complained about it, funnily enough the complaint did not come from sooty himself. In the same way Jay did not ask for you to fight his corner for him, you took it on yourself rather like the chap did with me and sooty. It wasn’t called for and was not needed. You have called me a Troll and rob a bully because you have some fixation with Jay. Your accusations are not only unfounded but libelous to say the least. Can you not simply accept that as drivers we will find wrong in what Jay has put on Youtube. It is quite a simple concept to understand that he clearly does not understand the procedure of coupling up and uncoupling a trailer safely. You cannot surely defend this and pass it off as a simple mistake?

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

Scribe:

I can’t see one tbh.

Thing is Beav I came on here as one of the few that stuck up for this Jay guy.
Being that this bloke is apparentlly his number 1 fan, you would think he’d be glad of the support. :unamused:

Place is full of heroes mate. " Bullying " FFS :unamused:

Should call this place GentleNET UK. A delicate forum for the most vulnerable flowers in life. We could all sit in a circle holding hands singing ’ Kumbaya my Lord ’ and afterwards we could maybe ’ discuss ’ our differences.

Knobheads.

adam277:

Radar19:

If anything it just goes to show there is a serious need to look at how training is provided and how poor the current test standard is.

You can only go so far in training, the problem is people just being lazy and cutting corners.

eagerbeaver:

Should call this place GentleNET UK. A delicate forum for the most vulnerable flowers in life. We could all sit in a circle holding hands singing ’ Kumbaya my Lord ’ and afterwards we could maybe ’ discuss ’ our differences.

Knobheads.

If you wouldn’t mind toning it down a bit please beaver, I noticed you using a few capital letters which broke me into a bit of a sweat, I would hate to report you to the mods for this but as a timid type I feel I have nowhere else to turn.

UKtramp:
You have called me a Troll

Do you actually & really believe that you are anything but?

What’s the word for them who begin to believe their own bull[zb]?

Dork Lard:

UKtramp:
You have called me a Troll

Do you actually & really believe that you are anything but?

What’s the word for them who begin to believe their own bull[zb]?

And do you really believe you drive a truck?

UKtramp:

eagerbeaver:

Knobheads.

If you wouldn’t mind toning it down a bit please beaver, I noticed you using a few capital letters which broke me into a bit of a sweat, I would hate to report you to the mods for this but as a timid type I feel I have nowhere else to turn.

I apologise profusely to our resident refrigeration expert. Not sure what came over me there Trampy.

Now, let us discuss our differences in a co-operative and loving manner in order to reach mutual understanding & respect.

Changed my mind mate, if you don’t like my post’s, stop reading 'em and [zb] off… :sunglasses:

UKtramp:
At what point did truckers go from rough and ready men to winter pansies.

Late 80s/ early 90s? Around the time when vegetable oil replaced proper fat for cooking your breakfast!

eagerbeaver:
Changed my mind mate, if you don’t like my post’s, stop reading 'em and [zb] off… :sunglasses:

Well I nearly passed out having read that reply, I am now a Stobart driver with a very sensitive side. Please respect this.

Vid:

UKtramp:
At what point did truckers go from rough and ready men to winter pansies.

Late 80s/ early 90s? Around the time when vegetable oil replaced proper fat for cooking your breakfast!

Ah yes…beef dripping… :grimacing:

Talking of which, what temperature would said artery cloggings finest dripping be kept at? :grimacing:

AndrewG:
Talking of which, what temperature would said artery cloggings finest dripping be kept at? :grimacing:

Ideal temp is +3 to +5, lasts up to 10 months at this temp.

adam277:

It shows that he did it for the test and has since decided he knows better.

mrginge:

adam277:

It shows that he did it for the test and has since decided he knows better.

No, it shows that he did it for the test and nearly a year later had forgotten an important part of the process.