Trucker Jay and his class one

Here comes the cavalry. :laughing:

Scribe:

I don’t know how you have the bare faced cheek or the audacity to call rob a bully, how can that be when he needs a union to ask his employer to stop and go for a ■■■■. Its totally ridiculous that’s what it is.

No more videos?

Oh well…won’t be a loss to anything other than his ego…certainly not a loss to Youtube, and definitely not a loss to this industry.

The bloke came across as an absolute weapon and played up to the public image of the stereotypical trucker…aggressive, angry, an absolute sense of self righteousness regardless of reality…etc etc.

Does he deserve someone grassing him up to his company? No, probably not. But…if you put yourself on show by posting these videos, and behave like an absolute weapon in some of them, then you have to accept that you are inviting people to drop you in it. Live by the sword etc etc

clicked on the link,it’s been pulled,cannot access it

UKtramp:

Scribe:

I don’t know how you have the bare faced cheek or the audacity to call rob a bully, how can that be when he needs a union to ask his employer to stop and go for a ■■■■. Its totally ridiculous that’s what it is.

How very dare you, that’s a vicious slur bordering on bullying, so this is what I think. I…
Hang on a minute I need to go to the bog first. :cry:
…Where’s that bloody phone. :smiling_imp:

robroy:

nightline:

robroy:
First thing I noticed on this thread was why does Mr Scribe think that just becase another member does not share his sychophantic love for this Jay lad, he lables him a troll…wtf is that all about? :open_mouth:

Can’t be arsed to watch the vid tbh, I’ve seen this lad’s vids before and in the past he has come across as a bit of a spanner whereby everybody else on the road around him is a [zb] and he’s God’s gift to puddle jumper trucking.
However reading this thread I assume he’s a new Class 1 driver now, tried to turn over a new leaf, and he’s [zb] ed up…how many of us have not whilst new, I know I sure as hell did, and I still [zb] up from time to time today, after the thick end of 30+ yrs.

That said the lad has come on here admitted he has made a balls up, and came over all humble, tried to explain himself, and wants to redeem himself, so why not give him a break?

As for shopping him to his firm? :open_mouth: ffs!
Why would anybody do that to anybody else, unless they had shagged his wife or something :unamused:
There’s a 6 page thread on Unions that prove drivers don’t stick together anymore, but this takes it to another level.

Give the lad a chance I say. I certainly aint one of his adoring fans by any means, but let’s just wait to he comes back on a vid driving a 44 tonner like a weapon, before we justifiably give him a hard time, but for now give him a chance to sort himself. :unamused:
Enough said.

So by reading this one is just waiting for him to do a lot of damage with his weapon and be a little fare to him
Was it not if he [zb] someones wife

I have recently taken to just ignoring you mate :bulb: ,… but just out of sheer curiousity, and wondering if it’s a question…Can you just run that one past me again? :neutral_face:
(Or not, I aint fussed)

Well for someone that’s ignoring me your doing a very bad job, is it my charm or my way with words prey tell o great one
One is telling the guy he is ■■■■ and at the same time you are trying to be mister fair
Just be yourself bud and stop trying to please everyone and by doing that you are just looking to fit in with a big crowd, like just give a answer and not try to look good to everyone and stop trying to be everyones mister perfect
It’s just your opinion that’s required for the post not your life story or some tripe about its not me
One should get a life and not be looking for attention on a forum to be what he really is not
My boy you play the field just to be popular and that is very sad for a one person

OK What can I say gents? I felt sorry for the lad. If I offended any of you I apologise. Wasn’t meant to happen but I’m old enough to know you can’t please all the people all the time so it goes like that sometimes I guess.

No hard feelings I hope.

Scribe:
OK What can I say gents? I felt sorry for the lad. If I offended any of you I apologise. Wasn’t meant to happen but I’m old enough to know you can’t please all the people all the time so it goes like that sometimes I guess.

No hard feelings I hope.

No hard feelings, are you kidding here as rob has ■■■■■■ himself now!!!

Scribe:

No hard feelings I hope.

Ok mate, fair enough,… job sorted from my end.

UKtramp:

Scribe:

No hard feelings I hope.

No hard feelings, are you kidding here as rob has ■■■■■■ himself now!!!

No I got permission… just in time. :sunglasses:

robroy:
No I got permission… just in time. :sunglasses:

Well I would have stood by you rob if you had just gone out on a whim and used a toilet. ■■■■ just checked my TWGU membership has run out, sorry rob, your on your own mate.

tachograph:

mrginge:

adam277:
If anything it just goes to show there is a serious need to look at how training is provided and how poor the current test standard is.

It shows that he did it for the test and has since decided he knows better.

No, it shows that he did it for the test and nearly a year later had forgotten an important part of the process.

Having done the test recently I think it is flawed. Focus is too much on ticking boxes.

adam277:

tachograph:

mrginge:

adam277:
If anything it just goes to show there is a serious need to look at how training is provided and how poor the current test standard is.

No, it shows that he did it for the test and nearly a year later had forgotten an important part of the process.

Having done the test recently I think it is flawed. Focus is too much on ticking boxes.

You may well be right, unfortunately that’s the way the world is going these days :frowning:

I was replying to the comment about someone passing the test and now deciding he knows better :wink:

adam277:

tachograph:

mrginge:

adam277:

Should also be a section on how to use the big white telephone rather than washing the truck park down with ■■■■…

nightline:
Well for someone that’s ignoring me your doing a very bad job, is it my charm or my way with words prey tell o great one
One is telling the guy he is [zb] and at the same time you are trying to be mister fair
Just be yourself bud and stop trying to please everyone and by doing that you are just looking to fit in with a big crowd, like just give a answer and not try to look good to everyone and stop trying to be everyones mister perfect
It’s just your opinion that’s required for the post not your life story or some tripe about its not me
One should get a life and not be looking for attention on a forum to be what he really is not
My boy you play the field just to be popular and that is very sad for a one person

Yeh ok, but as long as you still love me that’s all that matters. :sunglasses:

adam277:

tachograph:

mrginge:

adam277:

Problem is that they are not teaching you to drive a truck, they are teaching you to pass a test on a test route.

robroy:

adam277:

tachograph:

mrginge:

adam277:

Problem is that they are not teaching you to drive a truck, they are teaching you to pass a test on a test route.

All tests are to ensure you reach a certain standard. The real learning begins the day you start work! When I passed my test in 1980’s I never even coupled up!

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

But if he had done that in the test he would have buggered it, unless he did shunting before he shouldn’t have bad habits already. I did 3yrs of shunting before getting a licence so other then reversing my trainer had to teach me to pass the test.

Like I said im no saint, when I back up to a trailer unless its backed up to a wall I don’t get out to check the brake I just go under, lift it up and bang it under.

P Stoff:

robroy:

All tests are to ensure you reach a certain standard. The real learning begins the day you start work! When I passed my test in 1980’s I never even coupled up!

Same here, I was the world’s worst at reversing, ballsed it on my test, but managed to pass.
First artic job was when I actually learned to reverse.

mrginge:
But if he had done that in the test he would have buggered it, unless he did shunting before he shouldn’t have bad habits already. I did 3yrs of shunting before getting a licence so other then reversing my trainer had to teach me to pass the test.

Like I said im no saint, when I back up to a trailer unless its backed up to a wall I don’t get out to check the brake I just go under, lift it up and bang it under.

We are all taught to push and pull the steering wheel. Nearly everyone crosses hands the first time after passing.

I am sure if an instructor took the time to demo what could happen if you yock up in the wrong order it would stop this happening.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk