Truck stop

I have the misfortune of being in a truck stop tonight. I needed a shower and the parking is on account so I ended up here. Now I’m looking out the window and is has come flooding back to me why I don’t frequent these places. Wagon drivers. You have the stobart general haulage glory boys strutting around like green peacocks. Just seen a driver of an apparent prestige company wander back from the the main building and then walk to the back of his trailer for a ■■■■■. A thing waddled by 5 minutes ago. I think I might beat him to the main building, as I’ll be 53 stone lighter. Numerous examples of severely unhealthy looking specimens sucking on ■■■■ / ecigs like their life depends on it. …I’ve only been here 15 minutes and my skin is crawling.

Oh and I know the showers will be minging. Morning time please come quickly.

Ha Ha Ha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Should have stopped by here nice clean ish shower ( well not easy for me to clean atm due to being plastered due to fractured ankle ruptured achilles & torn ligaments ) but water is hot

’ strutting round like green peacocks '.

I don’t bother with the ’ pea ’ bit.

I’ve entered the main arena. Here the king truckers assemble. The gold jewelry will be on show as fattest ■■■■■■■■ v8 men will woo the female staff with tales of trucking dare do.

Yes the 20 year old blond with perky baps will be falling over herself to get to your truck tonight. Pukey pukey puke puke.

animal:
Should have stopped by here nice clean ish shower ( well not easy for me to clean atm due to being plastered due to fractured ankle ruptured achilles & torn ligaments ) but water is hot

Sounds sore. Unfortunately I’m many miles from the north east although I was meant to be going to Durham until the gods made the scrapia go pop again. Local work again! Thanks anyway[emoji6]

Lol. Where are you mate?

Secret!

OOOOOH! The intrigue…

If I made it public,the spotters would leave you alone and hunt me down?

happysack:
Secret!

C’mon lol :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Your map wouldn’t cover this far north, orange chap

happysack:
Your map wouldn’t cover this far north, orange chap

True, it’s been a while since ive been Scotch :cry: :cry:

Gad that does my head in. I think you mean you haven’t been upto Scotland in a while! !! Anyway I’m not that far north. …I’m in ingerlund

Ok it will be a sack of ■■■■ to drive and the trailer will have to be a bit short BUT the living pod with kitchen and shower complete with decent aircon and a double bed will make up for the rest !

I thought going Scotch was a proper Truckers term :blush: :blush: :blush:

happysack:
Yes the 20 year old blond with perky baps will be falling over herself to get to your truck tonight. Pukey pukey puke puke.

These days its more likely the cougars at the Stockyard who are falling over themselves to climb into your truck for a night of entertainment…

peirre:

happysack:

These days its more likely the cougars at the Stockyard who are falling over themselves to climb into your truck for a night of entertainment…

I’m on my way

animal:

Rules out Swindon then.

peirre:

happysack:

Nothing wrong with them pal :grimacing: