Truck & Driver magazine

We are pleased to announce that yet again Truck & Driver, your favourite monthly trucking mag :smiley: has again shown its continued support for drivers and this website.

Reed Business Information, T&D’s parent company have renewed the sponsorship of this forum for yet another year,

Truck & Driver were our first major sponsor way back in the dim and distant past , and have been with us ever since, without their support TruckNet UK would never have grown to be the #1 website for the professional driver in the UK.

So huge thanks are due to Dave, Chris, Sandra and the whole T&D team… and who knows what the best truck magazine and the best truck website can achieve in the future working together…

Here Here, the only way is up. Muchos Gracias T&D.

Kev

Great news for TruckNet UK.
Well done Truck & Driver for supporting the No1 Forum.
In around about way The support TruckNetUk gets from it’s sponsors helps all of us.
TruckNetUK gives truckersworld great support and possibly many others.
So it is good news for all.

all very nice,but where is this months magazine i am still waiting.

I’m reading mine at the moment, well with one eye the other is reading TruckNet. With the other I’m playing poker, multi tasking or what? :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:
With the other I’m playing poker,

Neil, which of the poker sites do you use? I’ve been ‘dabbling’ with Empire lately; didn’t seem to get on with Ladbrokes or Stan James too well. :cry:

P.S. Sorry for going a bit of topic! My T&D is kept in the quietest place I can find in our house - which also happens to be the smallest room!! :blush:

I do most of my playing on Ultimate Bet Marcus.

I prefer Partypoker.com… while Lucy reads T&D :open_mouth: :smiley:

Ladbrokes poker is my 2nd home.

I suppose if t&d are going to0 help tnet out then really i should pay for a mag once or twice instead of reading them knelt donw in the shop while im on a break :slight_smile:.

i got it this morning cos i thought i would be waiting around a lot. due to the other driver failing to turn up, i ended up driving 2 trucks all morning along with a few trailer swaps :unamused:

things went quiet for a while but they found me on the bunk in the XF :laughing:

scanny77:
i ended up driving 2 trucks all morning along with a few trailer swaps :unamused:

And people are blaming the Eastern Europeans for putting us out of work!!! please dont let my boss know you can drive 2 trucks or he,ll be wanting me to do it… :wink: :wink: :wink:

Coffeeholic:
I’m reading mine at the moment, well with one eye the other is reading TruckNet. With the other I’m playing poker, multi tasking or what? :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

now your exgrating you know us men cant do more than 2 things at once. :wink:

Well done Trucknet.and thank you T&D :smiley:

YES well done those at TRUCK&DRIVER for continuing your surrport of the best internetsite for THOSE who wish to partake of all that makes the job of a commercial driver ,weither one drives ,a little one, or a Large one.

HERE ON THE WEB-SITE:: TRUCKNET-UK provideing a 7-star service
to all concerned, thanks one & all.

is it just me that hasnt recieved their latest copy or is there others.sense an irate e-mail to Truck&Driver tomorrow.

I had trouble getting my copy, Peter. My usual source informed me that she had to have some magazines from a different supplier, and she had to phone up to order my copy. Many thanks to all at T & D for their continuing support
Regards
Trev

As said above well done TruckNet and thank you Truck & Driver :smiley:

I’d quite happily sponsor the site.
What would I get in return for my £10 though■■? :confused:

i dont like t&d ( isuppose thats me going to get lynched ) i find it the same thing every month. also fleet focus is fixed when did you last read about the drivers saying this frim is crap a right bunch of cowboys. they did longs of leeds when i was there and it got 5 stars for everything i dont now who there were talking to but it wasnt the drivers. the same at bedfords there drivers thought the same as me about when they did there firm.