Truck Direct

freightways:
We have worked for Transall Logistics, Steve for about eight months now, never had a problem getting paid.
They demand a good service though and don’t like to be messed around.

Hi Freightways would be interested in talking to you, somehow I feel like this is Steve I’m actually talking to because you are the only person I have located that has anything positive to say. Have you actually met him? If so I would be interested to know where as according to my sources he has worked very hard to remain anonymous. Don’t you think that is strange? Still as they say where there is a will there is a way and just maybe he ain’t as clever as he thought! In fact has anyone ever actually met him? :unamused:

Hi
Just to let any interested parties know that Mr Steve Crawford has now been located and is being investigated by Kent Police. I have his full address details. Anyone that has been unfortunate to have dealt with him, please please come forward as the more evidence I have the better the case will stick. Crawford Transport, Transall Logistics and others related. If you have spoke to him recently or have accepted work would love to know about it.
Court Action to commence shortly.
WOULD PARTICULARLY LIKE TO HEAR FROM MEMBER KNOWN AS FREIGHTWAYS. Thanks

As above has anyone done any work for these people they are advertising loads from Blackpool area all over the UK was looking to know what they are like to work for

Cheers Robert

Hi Robert, i’m led to believe that this firm was previously trading as Transall logistics, and from what i’ve seen posted on other websites i wouldnt be in any hurry to take up their offer of work. :wink:

if it has anything to do with transall stay WELL CLEAR. if you dont then your asking for trouble

Cheers fellas I will take your advice and look else where

R&G Logistics Ltd Ian Black has gone belly up a while back. Has anyone got a penny out of them and how?

Hi

Had dealings with Transall, Truck Direct, Crawfords, Crawford Transport which appear to all be run by same guy. Can’t put out a big enough warning…if you value your livlihood stay well clear. Beware of email Haulagelink@yahoo.co.uk too.its the same guy. Anyone that has any info on this person, I would be interested to know…serious investigations are under way.

Terri:
Hi

Had dealings with Transall, Truck Direct, Crawfords, Crawford Transport which appear to all be run by same guy. Can’t put out a big enough warning…if you value your livlihood stay well clear. Beware of email Haulagelink@yahoo.co.uk too.its the same guy. Anyone that has any info on this person, I would be interested to know…serious investigations are under way.

A good friend of mine contacted Transall about work a few months ago,he was on the phone to him last week looking for trucks,offering plenty of work,fast payments etc,I could get the phone number for you terri if it’s the same guy?

Hmmmm we just had a load of work put towards us from this company to! Having read this we have declined there offer of Bankrupting us! :open_mouth:

they’re putting our work on Truckspace at the moment. There email address is now transallog@yahoo.com

We have worked for Transall Logistics, Steve for about eight months now, never had a problem getting paid.
They demand a good service though and don’t like to be messed around.