Trivial things that wind you up but shouldnt

Drivers who come haring up behind me in the patrol car, then slam on the anchors, even though there is nothing in lane 3 and I’m indicating to pull out to overtake a slower vehicle than me. They crawl past matching my speed causing me to slow down, even though I slow down further to pull out, they slow down too. When I finally get out and speed up to overtake, they floor it and disappear into the distance, I’m sure they do it on purpose!

toby1234abc:
Dumb car drivers that brake hard when they see a Highways England patrol and think it’s the police,they also refuse to overtake the patrol vehicle .

Traffic officers that post before reading the full topic (see my post before this one. :smiley: )

BossHogg:

toby1234abc:
Dumb car drivers that brake hard when they see a Highways England patrol and think it’s the police,they also refuse to overtake the patrol vehicle .

Traffic officers that post before reading the full topic (see my post before this one. :smiley: )

HATO’s on a power trip when they close the road temporarily strutting around blowing there whistles like there gods gift

Never done a power trip, life is too short, and I’ve never blown a whistle, I’m a Scouse ex military copper, I can roar loud enough without using a whistle. I can’t speak for other HETOs, that’s their incident. :wink: Personally, I only keep traffic held for as short as possible, I appreciate time is money and you drivers usually have tight schedules to work to.

The very last car in a long line of traffic that stops to let you out of a side road.

Gays. Bloody everywhere corrupting our children and flouncing about like poofters

Bloody lorry drivers.
Blocking up our roads.
Calling themselves professionals.
All of them are idiots.

polytrotter:
A-holes that your overtaking that sit next to you and then at the last minute take the next exit…[emoji2959][emoji2959]

Other A-holes that sit at 50,52 mph and as you go past they let it roll to 56, 57 leaving you stranded looking like a proper tool…

All the drivers that can’t be arsed to indicate going round roundabouts and only remember they actually have them fitted when they get to the exit they want…

Also the ignorant and selfish drivers that because they are on the night shift everybody else nearby should be awake, or at the very least should want to hear what they are saying to their mate…[emoji2959][emoji2959][emoji2959]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Dont people go round roundabouts in the same direction, they do indicate to show which way they are going at the exit

Oh and definitely Mr selfish that thought roaring round Colsterworth last night at around 2230 in his/hers v8 I’m assuming Scania would be good fun[emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

spike78:
Luke C in a HGV :imp:

If you talking about that chubby “legend” think you got a point! Think the term is:" Smug" which would be a understatement, I could think of something ruder but the mods would remove it :laughing:

Truckers that wear elephant masks. :laughing:

When buying a coffee being asked if you want to add a flavour. NO I’ve ordered a coffee because I like coffee if I wanted a different tasting drink then I would have ordered that.

Confusing road signs.
Why can’t it just say 7pm to 7 am

elsa Lad:

spike78:

If you talking about that chubby “legend” think you got a point! Think the term is:" Smug" which would be a understatement, I could think of something ruder but the mods would remove it :laughing:

Awwww bless you.

edd1974:
Confusing road signs.
Why can’t it just say 7pm to 7 am

but that would be wrong though . . wouldnt it :confused:

Jaywalking

LukeCinaHGV:

elsa Lad:

spike78:

Awwww bless you.

What don’t you like? Why the evil face? A quick look at a couple of the recent videos here and I’m not seeing anything untoward or “smug”, just an average guy filming his various trucking jobs.

Covid-19

Not the disease itself, but pointless changes. In Doncaster earlier I seen signs at a set of lights saying the timings had been temporarily changed due to Covid-19 :open_mouth:

Honorable mention too for things like having to put your keys in a small bag so they don’t touch them, to then handle the bag you’ve just touched instead :unamused:

toonsy:
Covid-19

Not the disease itself, but pointless changes. In Doncaster earlier I seen signs at a set of lights saying the timings had been temporarily changed due to Covid-19 :open_mouth:

Honorable mention too for things like having to put your keys in a small bag so they don’t touch them, to then handle the bag you’ve just touched instead :unamused:

Silly as that seems, there is a good reasoning behind it. You (may) have used/touched those keys many times, and they have been in a confined space with you, all ideal for a virus to settle. You only touch the bag for a second, as do they, which isn’t really long enough for any virus to transmit.

robroy:

biggriffin:

robroy:
[zb] trailer brakes that come on automatically through night if you lose your air.
Especially if you have parked tight up to a hedge the night before, with nettles, to stop getting your fuel nicked…as I found out the other morning getting out in my shorts. :imp:

Parked near a hedge■■? You weren’t Giving it a night-out Dozy stylee was you. :smiley:

Planned to park on ind est at Marlborough, (parked there years ago) a short walk to town, and garage on site for bog and coffee in morning…ideal. :sunglasses:
Just about to park up, saw the signs…'No parking/CCTV/fines. :imp:
Would not give them the satisfaction of the bastds screwing money out of me, (hope they all die soon :imp: ) so ended up in a [zb] lay by just outside Hungerford :unamused:
It was well lit up, could have walked into town but a mixture of too late and couldn’t be arsed…Joy’s of tramping. :unamused:

Ok,.a bit dozy stylee but different…for supper home made curry,followed by strawberries and cream, beer and latte… as opposed to Ginsters pie and can of Lilt. :smiley:

(Even had Saturday night out due to catalogue of [zb] ups. :unamused: )

I know it’s a bit late, but why did you park in the layby? Park on the industrial estate road, and if you really must, it’s a shorter walk to town. Me, I park there, but dont bother with the pub anymore, as they’re to expensive (like Marlborough, it has a bit of a ‘we’re beter than youw’ attitude…), although if hunger calls, the kebab van is not too bad. He, everybody is entitled one guilty pleasure… :grimacing: