trg

good or bad anyone

Same as the rest and that ain’t good…

agree with drivingmissdaisy not that brilliant,my mate works for them at reading tesco and he is not too impressed at the minute

went and done 29 hrs in 2days for an appleton company through trg, anyway gets wages and they only paid me 16 hrs total so rang them and they said sorry that company only pays 85 per shift, i was fuming mate, ha they made sure not to say before the shift or wldnt av done it and they knew full well am still trying to get it and am gonna see a brief when get chance steer clear

thanks for the info

Cheeky bleeders iceman!

iceman1:
went and done 29 hrs in 2days for an appleton company through trg, anyway gets wages and they only paid me 16 hrs total so rang them and they said sorry that company only pays 85 per shift, i was fuming mate, ha they made sure not to say before the shift or wldnt av done it and they knew full well am still trying to get it and am gonna see a brief when get chance steer clear

STOBRATS? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Lots of work at crappy rates to compound the losses achieved by paying to go to work on umbrella. :angry: :imp:

Entry level pay for Class 2 in M25 corridor should be £10ph days. It ain’t at TRG. You might get that rate on a sunday IF the work hasn’t been given to some bod who’s “put the 40 hours in” during the week for 'em.

No premium jobs available straight out the gate meant they were no good to me. I’m done working all hours for untermensch pay. :angry:

Tescos Dagenham was really a bunch of rolling contract TRG work rather than actual full time jobs at Tesco wearing a driver’s Tesco T-Shirt! :frowning:

Tescos employed TRG, TRG contracted via Umbrella. No actual jobs were created for those actually doing the work, because no one wants to create full time jobs unless they’ve been bribed by the government concessions to do so. :frowning:

iceman1:

No problem. Just do another shift for them and abandon the truck in the middle of Wales or something :grimacing:

jono12:
good or bad anyone

They were once called “Southern Recruit”

Immigrant:

jono12:
good or bad anyone

So is that good or bad?

iceman1:

You mean you registered with an agency, accepted a booking, turned up for not one but 2 shifts without a clue how much you were on■■?

And people blame the agency■■?

Winseer:
Lots of work at crappy rates to compound the losses achieved by paying to go to work on umbrella. :angry: :imp:

Entry level pay for Class 2 in M25 corridor should be £10ph days. It ain’t at TRG. You might get that rate on a sunday IF the work hasn’t been given to some bod who’s “put the 40 hours in” during the week for 'em.

MIGHT get £10 ph on a SUNDAY■■? Are you real?

I never have nor will I EVER work a sunday for less than double time, its a joke how many people WILL work for such a low rate

yeah rog, and was thinking to do a shift and abandon but thats not me ive emailed an ombudsman but awaiting reply im a terrior i wont let it go as is always said agencies are parasites, keep chins up fellas

Winseer:

No premium jobs available straight out the gate meant they were no good to me. I’m done working all hours for untermensch pay. :angry:

Tescos Dagenham was really a bunch of rolling contract TRG work rather than actual full time jobs at Tesco wearing a driver’s Tesco T-Shirt! :frowning:

Tescos employed TRG, TRG contracted via Umbrella. No actual jobs were created for those actually doing the work, because no one wants to create full time jobs unless they’ve been bribed by the government concessions to do so. :frowning:

Actually they don’t charge for the umbrella, about the only good thing you could say about them :smiley:

Winseer:

Tesco Dagenham have drivers who are employed by tesco and also drivers from trg.

Trg will be the same as most/all agencies, promise you everything and deliver very little

we dont all get cushy numbers like you trubster, yooooooou your guud yoou

selby newcomer:

Winseer:

Tesco Dagenham have drivers who are employed by tesco and also drivers from trg.

Trg will be the same as most/all agencies, promise you everything and deliver very little

Agree fully with this!!!

Seany:

Immigrant:

jono12:
good or bad anyone

So is that good or bad?

Southern recruit own me 3 week Wages and charged me for a Room i couldnt move in as another were in it.

iceman1:
we dont all get cushy numbers like you trubster, yooooooou your guud yoou

Sorry chap, missed your reply as you didn’t “Quote” it.

I would not call my work “Cushy”, to be fair its “Acceptable”. I work for a decent rate (IMO) and I put in a decent amount of effort for whichever company I am working for. I also have my principles, I will NEVER take anything out of the yard knowing it is illegal one way or another. I do find myself on the receiving end of some grief when I start booking off motors for things like smashed mirrors, loose seats, damaged tyres, bulbs etc. and the problem is in this situation and every other situation in this industry . . . .

SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE IT!!!

Now this is not an insult towards any companies I have ever worked for (past, present or future), this is an argument to the drivers that will take out defective truck and the drivers that will work for £6.15 an hour

(here comes that word again…)

Whatever happened to UNITY? As drivers, we should be standing together

Anyways, come on iceman… I said you registered with an agency, took a booking and did the job completely unaware of the rate. Did they lie to you or was it your fault for not asking■■?