Travel to Portugal

Hi!!
Is someone on this forum driving to Portugal regulary??from the UK, Spain or any other european country?
Are there any Portuguese drivers in this forum or am i the only one??
Cheers :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Binas:
Hi!!
Is someone on this forum driving to Portugal regulary??from the UK, Spain or any other european country?

Why, have you got some immigrants you want to bring over :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes i do,but don’t worry cos they all have the fake passports now!!! :laughing: :laughing:

Is there any chance you know limeyphil :smiley:

im not a portugeser and i never go to euroland so i cant help you out much

205:
Is there any chance you know limeyphil :smiley:

Don’t think i know him

205:
im not a portugeser and i never go to euroland so i cant help you out much

I don’t go euroland much either,was just curious if there are anymore portuguese drivers in the UK!!

Argos Magna Pkgo to Portugal most years
and its either just happened or just about to

There is a TN member who goes by the user name of Toby1234abc, he seems to be our resident expert on anything Portuguese, all be it from a few years ago.

Next time he is let out by the medics to get near a computer im sure he will log on and embrace you in his own inimitable style!! :laughing: :laughing:

Come on Toby, where are youâ– â– ? :wink:

NURSE, NURSE, TOBY IS WANTED ON TRUCKNET. :smiley:

bullitt:
There is a TN member who goes by the user name of Toby1234abc, he seems to be our resident expert on anything Portuguese, all be it from a few years ago.

Next time he is let out by the medics to get near a computer im sure he will log on and embrace you in his own inimitable style!! :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bullitt:

I think i’ve read one of his posts claiming he has a IVA number or something,lolol

hitch:

Thanks for your answer Hitch!!
I didn;t know Argos Magna Park go to Portugal, i work for Argos Corby/Kettering most nights!!
Any idea what sort of work they do??And please,don’t tell me they make the drivers travel 1500miles on those low roof,low power scanias or Mercedes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Binas:

hitch:

I didn;t know Argos Magna Park go to Portugal, i work for Argos Corby/Kettering most nights!!
Any idea what sort of work they do??And please,don’t tell me they make the drivers travel 1500miles on those low roof,low power scanias or Mercedes :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

if you are portugese you should be used to low power scanias :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
i never knew they did a 380 in an R cab until i saw a portugese one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:

Binas:

hitch:

if you are portugese you should be used to low power scanias :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
i never knew they did a 380 in an R cab until i saw a portugese one :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

They sent a guy from Portugal to Greece in one of those R380,low roof of course,lol.!!

Argos to Porgo is for a photoshoot in Faro
regular full time drivers who want to go
put in for the draw. About 15 names in the hat
on the last draw i witnessed

hitch:
Argos to Porgo is for a photoshoot in Faro
regular full time drivers who want to go
put in for the draw. About 15 names in the hat
on the last draw i witnessed

photoshoot for what? the catalogue? or the contents? seems a bit of an expense, surely they could photoshop that stuff?

I am not Portuguese myself but I just came back from 10 days holiday in Sao Martinho do Porto and absolutely loved it. It was first time I have been to Portugal. Hard job there to be a lorry driver. Respect for them hard grafters.

MisterStrood:
I am not Portuguese myself but I just came back from 10 days holiday in Sao Martinho do Porto and absolutely loved it. It was first time I have been to Portugal. Hard job there to be a lorry driver. Respect for them hard grafters.

you’ll find that most of the portugese drivers are in spain working as the vast majority of portugese trucks aren’t driven by them any more, but with the low powered trucks and the age of them it is a hard job :laughing: :laughing:

MisterStrood:

I love that area…i use to go to Peniche a lot,not far!!To me it’s just as good as the Algarve without the confusion and the stupid high prices!!