Nah, too much beef there!

DrivingMissDaisy:

AV1D:
New tesco burgers?

Nah, too much beef there!

lol :smiley:

AV1D:
New tesco burgers?

It’s dyed blue so not for human consumption !

Denis F:

AV1D:
New tesco burgers?

Well Dobbin wasn’t supposed to be in the beefburgers but still ended up there?

Man I bet that STINKS!! :open_mouth:

If I took that picture is be Ralphing all over the show.

Tarrman:

If I took that picture is be Ralphing all over the show.

Certainly stinks, but after boiling it up, people use it on their hands and face before eating :laughing:

Wouldn’t mine the bull horns :smiling_imp:

Yep,sooner or later a well known chemist,here we come. :slight_smile:

I always remember being stood next to a skip at an abattoir when a cows head came thundering down the chute beside me. Made me heave. :blush:

Christ that’s rank.What do they do with the blue dyed stuff, burn it?? Pet food?

Reminds me of that post on here a while back when that bloke had to have the legs of a dead donkey cut off in his trailer :open_mouth: :laughing:

Bovine waste, blue dye, not for consumption, heading for the incinerator, and should have a net over it ideally, to stop the birds picking at it :sunglasses:

bazza123:
Reminds me of that post on here a while back when that bloke had to have the legs of a dead donkey cut off in his trailer :open_mouth: :laughing:

That was hilarious, if there are any new members on here, do a search for Donkey legs :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Re: collecting dead animals
by kr79 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Back in 2003 I was driving a artic bulker on landfill work for a south London skip firm as well as our own rubbish we did a bit out of other skip yards and council transfer stations.
One firm we pulled out of was a dodgy rough as hell half caravan living people outfit who had a couple of old stables in the yard with a a couple of scaby sorry looking donkeys in there. One Thursday afternoon I went in there and one of the donkeys had keeled over and there was already a few flys buzzing round.
The Guvnor wasn’t paying for the pet cemetery and came over and said alright if we put it on you. I said no way you can’t send it down a landfill site so without blinking he pulled out a wad of cash that could have choked a donkey rolled of a 50 and said are you sure. The colour of money clouded my judgement so I took the 50 and said ok but don’t take the ■■■■ with it. I pop down to the cafe come back and it’s loaded so I Pulled on to the weighbridge all ok so I just shut the easy sheet went back to the yard to park up.
Next morning I got in started the truck and instead of hearing a v8 scania fire up I got the ominous click of a knackerd starter motor and ended up in a spare lorry.
No work Saturday so it was Monday by the time muffin the mule was making his final voyage. 4-30 am I’m in the yard and I’m away down the old Kent road over blackheath down the a2 and off to the dartford tunnel. I got to the barrier and the attendant said your overheight. This wasn’t a surprise as my trailer was 15 ft 6 and often something sticking ip would set the sensors off. So I said il go for the right hand tunnel she said no your to high for it pull in to the tanker bay and sort it out.
I pulled in to the bay climbed up to se the now rotting donkey rolled half on it’s back and two rigimorticed legs sticking well up in the air. I opened the easy sheet and tried pushing this stinking thing back on it’s side but it just kept rolling back over. I grabed one of the legs and tried bending it but it was solid as a oak tree.
By this time I was covered in sweat and flys and heard another truck pull up I looked down to see Tony a guy I worked with he climbed up and just said what the [zb]. Now there was two of us trying to roll the dead donkey and bend it’s legs with little sucsess.
He said il be back in a second and returned with a big hacksaw and handed it to me and just said crack on son. My face droped and I said what am I going to do withthat and he replied cut it’s [zb] legs off son. I said I can’t he said I ain’t and have you got a better idea so I set to cutting thrrough the rotting flesh and bone. I was heaving at the blood and maggots going every where but eventualt cut far enough to bend them over. I came down covered in blood with a swarm of flys round me and went through the tunnel and to the landfill at averley.
I tipped it out and the fixer driver jumped out of his d8 saying you can’t tip that here and I had to give him 20 quid to keep his mouth shut.
Last edited by Colingl on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language edit, if it needs stars it ain’t allowed.

Copied and pasted from when I posted it before

Still feel ill when I think of this now.

DrivingMissDaisy:

Denis F:

AV1D:
New tesco burgers?

Well Dobbin wasn’t supposed to be in the beefburgers but still ended up there?

Dobbin wasn’t died blue, Horsemeat is eaten in the rest of Europe, some of it just got “accidently mixed” in some meat that was sold to Tesco’s burger supplier :wink:

Tarrman:

One of these used to park outside my house for a 45 every week and the smell was truly horrifying. I’m not sure if it wasn’t some kind of personal vendetta. :smiley:

Having studied this pic a bit too closely ( :unamused: :blush: ), why is the cow’s face missing??

bazza123:
Having studied this pic a bit too closely ( :unamused: :blush: ), why is the cow’s face missing??

Thats the bit that goes on Tesco’s own pepperoni pizza.

Ive just noticed they still have their ID tags on their ear 'oles!

This has just reminded me of an incident we had on the railway a few years back.
We had a train hit a cow out in the middle of bloody no where.
The guys who were on call (only 2 of them) had to remove the cow from the side of the line using a hand trolley to get it back to the nearest access point to be collected by the abbatoir. Trouble was the dead cow was to heavy to get onto the trolley. It was then that one of the guys had the idea of making the cow into smaller more manageable pieces. A chain saw was the ideal tool for the job and the bloke in question then proceeded to chop up the bloody cow with a chain saw :open_mouth: Wish I still had the photo of the aftermath, he was covered head to toe in ■■■■ and blood. Beastly [zb]. He also got a bollocking for using a chainsaw to cut up a cow. :laughing:

Gembo:

bazza123:

Thats the bit that goes on Tesco’s own pepperoni pizza.

Ive just noticed they still have their ID tags on their ear 'oles!

This has just reminded me of an incident we had on the railway a few years back.
We had a train hit a cow out in the middle of bloody no where.
The guys who were on call (only 2 of them) had to remove the cow from the side of the line using a hand trolley to get it back to the nearest access point to be collected by the abbatoir. Trouble was the dead cow was to heavy to get onto the trolley. It was then that one of the guys had the idea of making the cow into smaller more manageable pieces. A chain saw was the ideal tool for the job and the bloke in question then proceeded to chop up the bloody cow with a chain saw :open_mouth: Wish I still had the photo of the aftermath, he was covered head to toe in [zb] and blood. Beastly [zb]. He also got a bollocking for using a chainsaw to cut up a cow. :laughing:

Ahhhh no pics :cry: lol