transmarke

they still doing the vignettes please. :smiley: :smiley:

no you have to keep going on motorway towards belgium and use first total services quite ■■■■■ for parking though so most just stop on the pumps

Or you can get it at either side of the train,IDS Calais if you use the boat.

also at truckstop at veurne

and Ashford Truckstop.

many thanks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

If needs be Jabecke services do it…but speak nicely to the man or he might just say “sorry vignette shut”…be warned he likes his pleases and thank yous…it does work

Nomad1962:
If needs be Jabecke services do it…but speak nicely to the man or he might just say “sorry vignette shut”…be warned he likes his pleases and thank yous…it does work

Corect me if i’m wrong, but you need a Vignette to Transit Belgium… If you cross the border, heading for Jabekke to get it and get stopped and dont have it, you are up ■■■■ creek in my book The Coper wont know you had the intention of going to Jabekke will he?? All he’ll see is a UK truck with no Vignette… Surely its far easier to go into Ashford and get it on the way down to boat/train, rather than run the risk of a E250 fine…

Just my thoughts, has anyone actually had the above happen to them…

Also you can get it at the first services heading towards Lille on the A25, and in the Restaurant on the Steenvorde Border too…

Do you only need a vignette to transit Belgium or if you are delivering in Belgium eg. Brussels?

you need a vingette, weither you transit or are delvering
in the country, try looking at the"“EURO-STICKY”"
Plus put vingette in the search button, if caught without
a vingette, the fine will ensure that you do not forget again,

you can get the vignette in the new truckstop in calais next to pidou but its only starting on 16.2.09 its nice in there but a bit far out the way if u are just getting tax

tom tom do a poi of most vignette sites in Europe

I stopped at Jabekke a few weeks ago and asked the man at the counter for 2 days, Friday and Saturday and then 2 more days for Monday and Tuesday, as I would be in Germany Sunday.

The air was blue, he lost it, every second word was F###, he didnt F### get paid to f### do this, he didnt F### have time to do this, all in perfect english, every time that he has been on since, he has had a sign up saying no vignette.

alanjblack:
I stopped at Jabekke a few weeks ago and asked the man at the counter for 2 days, Friday and Saturday and then 2 more days for Monday and Tuesday, as I would be in Germany Sunday.

The air was blue, he lost it, every second word was F###, he didnt F### get paid to f### do this, he didnt F### have time to do this, all in perfect english, every time that he has been on since, he has had a sign up saying no vignette.

That is the problem, where are you going to go from there to get it?

Zeebrugge and risk the wrath of the Rijkswacht.

Much simpler to get it from Ashford or Calais

alanjblack:

I would suggest a quick e mail to info@ages.de, who run the Eurovignette system, informing them that an employee of one of their “service partners” is refusing to sell the vignette at one of their registered selling locations.

There is a map on the AGES site too if you can download it a laptop.

POS Vignette

i now stop at the ids at the dunes for it. :smiley: :smiley:

but whats with luxembourg couldnt get it anywhere except from the douanes at the belgium border

neil46:
i now stop at the ids at the dunes for it. :smiley: :smiley:

but whats with luxembourg couldnt get it anywhere except from the douanes at the belgium border

Lux’ is to Belgium what Austria is to Germany :open_mouth: :laughing:

If you were coming into Lux from France, the last decent chance to get a vignette is the Aire de Etranger (I think it’s called, theres a large ‘Vignette’ sign just before it) in France, about 2km before the Lux’ border. It’s only open ‘normal’ office hours though, so be careful.
Coming from Germany I’m afraid I don’t know where you can get it, but the majority of service area’s near the border do it, further north, so I expect it’s the same near Lux’.

Simon:
Coming from Germany I’m afraid I don’t know where you can get it, but the majority of service area’s near the border do it, further north, so I expect it’s the same near Lux’.

You can now buy a vignette at the Total service station at Wasserbillig on the Lux border.

Have a read of the Euro sticky, they are full of information and will tell you where to get the vingette, try the ages site,