transmarke

Inselaffe:
You can now buy a vignette at the Total service station at Wasserbillig on the Lux border.

That’s got to be a first :open_mouth: , for Lux’, or is it on the German side of the line ■■

I was pretty gobsmacked a few years ago.
I got to Berchem Services, THEN realised I hadn’t got a vignette :unamused: :unamused: :blush: .
Looking around the forecourt pay booth I couldn’t fail to miss all the brand new MAUT machines.
“No problem” I thought, “if you can pay Germen MAUT here surely you can pay for their own vignette”.

Not a chance. I just chanced it and ran, that night. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Simon:

Inselaffe:
You can now buy a vignette at the Total service station at Wasserbillig on the Lux border.

That’s got to be a first :open_mouth: , for Lux’, or is it on the German side of the line ■■

No, it’s actually in Lux, Simon. Buy the vignette as you fill up with diesel. Shock, horror :laughing:
About time the Luxembourgois got their act together :wink:

Simon:

Inselaffe:

I was pretty gobsmacked a few years ago.
I got to Berchem Services, THEN realised I hadn’t got a vignette :unamused: :unamused: :blush: .
Looking around the forecourt pay booth I couldn’t fail to miss all the brand new MAUT machines.
“No problem” I thought, “if you can pay Germen MAUT here surely you can pay for their own vignette”.

Not a chance. I just chanced it and ran, that night. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Isnt that illegal Simon :unamused: :laughing:

For some strange reason you can buy the euro vignette online. BUT ONLY IN HOLLAND! :confused: :confused:

Have a look at the AGES site. HERE

kerwyn:

Simon:

Isnt that illegal Simon :unamused: :laughing:

Probably. :laughing:

FINE is around, €250 PLUS;;

brit pete:
FINE is around, €250 PLUS;;

Only if your caught :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: