Trans Arabia /S. Jones of Aldridge:A few pics

Kenb:

ron
Can we have some details on this rebuild??

Thanks
Ken

You know how it was ?

image.jpg

Roads

image.jpg

ronhawk:
Roads

Hawkins to the rescue - once again!!

Mother Nature will always win - one day the whole of Saudi will be covered in sand once again

Cheers Ron

Solar panels are the future

Taseco TMS ,part of our contract to ARAMCO , we delivered mud to the oil rigs in bags much like cement in size and weight This was used as lubricant for the drill head , and acted as a lubricant for the 6000 ft pipe extensions as it rotated down into the ground , The moble platforms where mainly driven by KW C500 with a separate ■■■■■■■ in the rig , controlled with a MVS fuel pump . I had the pleasure of resetting a MVS at Al Hufuf as it lowerd a sencer at a controld decent into the drill hole , this indicated to the drill head manager as he monitored the situation , I thought it was very high tec even then . Ron

It’s to cold to go down the shed , and I am running out of wood , + the fact I have got a bit of a head from last night celebrations ? So I thought I would again write something , hope you find it interesting ? Keeps me going any way .

Taseco TMS

671F9451-195B-4B84-8C1E-EB938D105364.jpeg
On eBay at the min

This engine may be to big for that L10

GCC DAMMAM , the Land Rover safari was the motor I had there, the double skin roof was supposed to keep it cool ? No A/C it was red hot ,but double Jerry cans of fuel on the back that was very handy

Trans Arabia 1978 ,

That White “Western Star” had a big heart ■■■■■■■ 400 ,

Falingbostle 111comp Rasc 1954 Germany , driving in convey I used to practice a racing gear change for mile after mile after mile at 25mph perfection double de clutch , I finaly finished up with the best job on the camp "Ration Truck " excused parades demobbed in 1957, regular volunteered at 17 half 22970325 As we used to say "Get some in "

ronhawk:

Ron
Guess how much T/A pay Watts Griffiths for the White unit??
Not sure what happened to the low loader that was with it!!

Ken

Kenb:

ronhawk:

Ron
Guess how much T/A pay Watts Griffiths for the White unit??
Not sure what happened to the low loader that was with it!!

Ken

Ron my old mate …check this out some of T/A here

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=82202&p=1118686&hilit=atkinson+saudi#p1118686

G, Day G,Day Backsplice just watching you country men taking on the Irish at Murrayfield 1/2 time 10. — 12 to the greens While waiting for my birthday celebrations to begin , thanks for your topic But unable to get the information you put on !! Photos ■■ But in the mean time hope you do well !!!

ronhawk:
G, Day G,Day Backsplice just watching you country men taking on the Irish at Murrayfield 1/2 time 10. — 12 to the greens While waiting for my birthday celebrations to begin , thanks for your topic But unable to get the information you put on !! Photos ■■ But in the mean time hope you do well !!!

Happy birthday Ron. Looks like your having a good day [emoji16][emoji16]
Cheers
Johnny

Sent using Tapatalk.
Johnny