Tramping

Next week I start back on the tramping work, well I say back on it, a few years ago I was on national work in a Rigid, this will be my first time doing it as Class 1, any must haves? I’ve already got a good collection of "A to Z"s and a half decent Prat Nav and a sleeping bag until I get my own unit.

Gas Cooker?

Ta

A tablet or laptop, pretty boring out there…

nnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

never thought I would say this but… TFFR

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37297&p=405518&view=show#p405518

Who you tramping for atl?

Doc Johnson Yumi Anime Love Doll
sextoys.co.uk/men/anime-doll … -doll.html

toothbrush and toothpaste

Just finished packing my stuff for the next few weeks…

I packed fresh clothes (…obviously :slight_smile: ), towels and stuff to wash with, bedding

I cook and eat in the wagon 90% of the time as I don’t like eating junk food, so for me it’s food, camping stove, small elec. kettle, a couple of those really big bottles of water, stuff to cook and eat with. I bought a really good sat nav but still have maps with me, a torch, an adapter/ 3way splitter to charge my mobile, my laptop, CD’s, DVD’s, a good book, dustpan and brush, polish, air freshener. I try to carry spare bulbs, fuses and one of those screw drivers with the different attachments has come in handy a few times for changing bulbs, etc.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Andrejs:
Doc Johnson Yumi Anime Love Doll
sextoys.co.uk/men/anime-doll … -doll.html

just forget. don t claim this for expenses

One of the reviews,

In one night I struggled to find the ideal position due to the position of the v****** entry, leading to me puncturing poor Yumi on our first night! Repair kit included is good however and I have every faith Yumi will satisfy.

Thats brilliant!

Saaamon:
One of the reviews,

In one night I struggled to find the ideal position due to the position of the v****** entry, leading to me puncturing poor Yumi on our first night! Repair kit included is good however and I have every faith Yumi will satisfy.

Thats brilliant!

I like’d the description so much… bought one straight away.

Yumi is always ready and able and will make all your far east fantasies come true.

Yumi arrived this morning, complete with pixelated bits.

markoc:
Just finished packing my stuff for the next few weeks…

I packed fresh clothes (…obviously :slight_smile: ), towels and stuff to wash with, bedding

I cook and eat in the wagon 90% of the time as I don’t like eating junk food, so for me it’s food, camping stove, small elec. kettle, a couple of those really big bottles of water, stuff to cook and eat with. I bought a really good sat nav but still have maps with me, a torch, an adapter/ 3way splitter to charge my mobile, my laptop, CD’s, DVD’s, a good book, dustpan and brush, polish, air freshener. I try to carry spare bulbs, fuses and one of those screw drivers with the different attachments has come in handy a few times for changing bulbs, etc.

Cheers, I did nearly 7 years of national in a rigid and collected stuff along the way, I’ve already got the majority of that stuff.

No not for ATL, will keep the new employer name quiet for now, see how they are. Heard nothing but good stuff about them though.

No bother good luck whatever!

I’d recommend a sheet and duvet instead of a sleeping bag. It’s much more comfortable being able to move your legs around, and you can regulate your temperature more easily without waking up. I made the change recently.

Good size (25lts or larger) water ■■■■ so that on the odd occasion when you can’t get s shower you can stand it on the catwalk and have a good strip wash. If carrying a gas stove for cooking don’t forget the golden rule… no gas in the cab. Catwalk trailer or side box but NEVER in the cab…

jessicas dad:

What the frig does that mean :unamused: :unamused: wish people would type full words :imp:

I’d guess it means Thank ■■■■ For Rog :slight_smile:

dri-diddly-iver:

jessicas dad:

What the frig does that mean :unamused: :unamused: wish people would type full words :imp:

This foxtrot fings rank

No,its Thank Fu k its FRIday