Tramping newbie

After some more help people . New job in a month tramping for the week-done nights out- but for the week what am i going to need which i would not have even thought of?? cheers

vasaline.

browncow2:
vasaline.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Got a gert tub already,post says things i would not have thought of??blow up doll covered to :wink:

nobby003:
Got a gert tub already,post says things i would not have thought of??blow up doll covered to :wink:

the vasaline is not for anything ■■■■■■. its to put in your ears so you don,t have to listen to the garbbage that comes out of the mouths of the person you are parked next to, when you,r on a night out.

yeah right

NIGHTS OUT - what should I take? - FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (READ ONLY FORUM) - Trucknet UK Seems about right :smiley:

Cheers

Jonny :slight_smile:

If the truck hasn’t got a fridge, get an electric cool box, the gampingaz ones are good, don’t go too cheap as the motors are really loud on some of them. A little camping stove & a kettle obviously.

browncow2:
the vasaline is not for anything ■■■■■■.

Why not? :smiley:

a torch, because its s legal requirement.
a magnet, so that if you run out of time you can still make a dogging hotspot
and a blackboard rubber, do that you can get rid of the chalk marks which get put round you on a bay at RDCs.

If you took everything that’s on some of the tramping lists on here you’d need a hi cube transit following you round just to carry it.

Loving the comments and the help people-no wonder we have got a bad name fpmsl :smiley: :wink: :smiley: :wink:

internet access for me laptop-whats the best to get out of everybodys experience on here if i cant find no wi fi ?

wellies and some velcro gloves

browncow2:
vasaline.

It makes the Friday afternoon shafting less painful when everyone is in the yard and going home and you think you are as well.

switchlogic:
If you took everything that’s on some of the tramping lists on here you’d need a hi cube transit following you round just to carry it.

So true :laughing:

Start off with the basics and just add to it gradually or you will have stuff that you will just never use :slight_smile:

nobby003:
internet access for me laptop-whats the best to get out of everybodys experience on here if i cant find no wi fi ?

3 dongle pay as you go £15 for 3gb that lasts a month

power inverter
laptop
internet dongle
box of tissues

job done :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

■■■■ the internet just get a load of films on a laptop and some books,

Books
Bedding
Money
Eating equipment
Some clothes
Wash gear

Anything else clutters up space and in time you will add to the list.

shuttlespanker:
power inverter
laptop
internet dongle
box of tissues

job done :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

but Spanky you never do nights out :astonished: