Traffic lights on roundabouts at night

Winseer:
How many of you have done this btw…

You’re at this junction in rush hour traffic - and no bugger lets you out at all.

So… I’ll get out, run across to the pelican crossing on the right, push the button, run back to my car - and pull out when the crossing’s red light stops the bloody traffic for me - no one crossing of course.

At least people still stop for the red light… :smiling_imp:

Many times and the looks I get are great, just smile and drive off. :slight_smile:

Is your sleigh registered with the DVLA Santa? If not, you probably wont get done.

If you ARE registered, get hold of an Automatic Reindeer Sleigh Exemption.

An A.R.S.E is definitely something worth holding on to.

Leave Santa alone he was busy in December hence light jumpin

He wasn’t very busy at my gaff.

Miserable sod only gave me some bloody socks.

Winseer:
How many of you have done this btw…

You’re at this junction in rush hour traffic - and no bugger lets you out at all.

So… I’ll get out, run across to the pelican crossing on the right, push the button, run back to my car - and pull out when the crossing’s red light stops the bloody traffic for me - no one crossing of course.

At least people still stop for the red light… :smiling_imp:

When i had a mate with me on flour deliveries, i sent him out to do that a few times, other pelican crossings are available :smiley:

Socks r ok beaver keeps yer toes warm lol

…and you can laugh them off.

Shall I be the one to name what else you can do with a sock? :open_mouth:

I never did find out what happened to my crusty love sock.

There one night, gone the next.

Santa no more socks sent to beaver

Evil8Beezle:

Errr, pull them up? But that would be both socks wouldn’t it. No, you best not elaborate…

Evil8Beezle:

Put a couple of snooker balls in it before going next door to “ask” your neighbour to turn his music down?

Make love to it each and every night until you can stand it up like an ornament.

Goldilox:

Evil8Beezle:

Errr, pull them up? But that would be both socks wouldn’t it. No, you best not elaborate…

Store your SatNav in to stop it getting scratched! :smiley:

You lot are disgusting! Well, only Beaver actually! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

alamcculloch:
I find that flashing the main beam wakes up the sensor and the lights change for me.Most traffic lights have a box above the red light that contains a photo electric cell,the flashing “tricks” the system into changing the lights.

Next time keep your main beam in your trousers :laughing: , most traffic lights are triggered by magnectic loop thingys under the road

I apologise for my disgraceful behaviour.

Dipper Dave is rubbing off on me. Erm…

Red lights to dirty sox lol

The-Snowman:

Santa:
I confess that at 4am I have gone through on red a few times…:slight_smile:

Bloody reindeer don’t like stopping

Santa don’t worry cops got a year to catch up to you lol

eagerbeaver:
Make love to it each and every night until you can stand it up like an ornament.

You mean like a ming vase? I had my eye on one recently, but on second thoughts…