Traffic Cops

Yeah but of course no mention of the cop who was stabbed in the face by a drug dealer and nearly lost his eye, his job, his career and god knows what else, but still, as long as you think a small time criminal can run from the Police who had no idea why he was running. Give me strength.

joemaxi:
Angus is god… :smiley:

Oh god almighty you’re gonna be the next angus aren’t you :laughing: Watch out central scotland :grimacing:

merc0447:

joemaxi:
Angus is god… :smiley:

Oh god almighty you’re gonna be the next angus aren’t you :laughing: Watch out central scotland :grimacing:

Not me mate! I still have my personality, sense of humour, friends,… :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvZIqnLWcoU

35:00

LOL

voodoo1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvZIqnLWcoU

LOL

Yep, out of hours, park up, peel potatoes, eat dinner, that’s the law. !!!
Then the Good old English Gestapo Steal £30 off him !

Big Jase:
Yeah but of course no mention of the cop who was stabbed in the face by a drug dealer and nearly lost his eye, his job, his career and god knows what else, but still, as long as you think a small time criminal can run from the Police who had no idea why he was running. Give me strength.

Did you notice all of the bystanders were not white? I would of jumped in straight away and helped the rozzers, nothing like a good fight that you could get away with :smiley:
Coppers are never there when you need them but always there when you dont need them :laughing:

martinviking:

voodoo1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvZIqnLWcoU

LOL

Yep, out of hours, park up, peel potatoes, eat dinner, that’s the law. !!!
Then the Good old English Gestapo Steal £30 off him !

You don’t stop on the shoulder whether you are out of hours or not, if you cant stop somewhere legal then maybe you shouldn’t be driving, besides they were Eastern European which means doing what he did is probably normal.

albion1971:

limeyphil:
people don’t believe me when i try to explain why i don’t like the police.
they lie, the conspire, they fit people up, they beat people up, they kill innocent people. but the general public seem to respect them.

They do…do they?..and of course the general public don’t do any of these things.
Good police…bad police…good lorry driver bad lorry driver.

Next time before criticising ask youself how good you really are or better still ask someone elses opinion.

i’m with albion, i hvn’t watched the clip but good cop, bad cop. good lorry driver, bad lorry driver.
thats life.
i’ve met a couple of coppers over the years, that were a disgrace to the force, but on the whole, most have been spot on, and seem to do a pretty thankless task until you need them.

limeyphil:

Snudger:
They are human.

correction, they may have once been human. then they are dehumanised at hendon.
humans use logic, reason, discretion, and self control. the police do not.

I assume then that police recruits are subject to a paramilitary-type regime at college whereby they are taught to obey orders and lose a certain amount of self-preservation instinct. However, they are still emotional, suffer from stress and fatigue and make mistakes - not automatons; semi-human at least. In our society the police are obviously for the public good. In some countries corruption or downright political, religious or racial (yes I know that still applies in this country but there are controls) factors make them truly dangerous prospects.

Snudger:

limeyphil:

Snudger:
They are human.

I assume then that police recruits are subject to a paramilitary-type regime at college whereby they are taught to obey orders and lose a certain amount of self-preservation instinct. However, they are still emotional, suffer from stress and fatigue and make mistakes - not automatons; semi-human at least. In our society the police are obviously for the public good. In some countries corruption or downright political, religious or racial (yes I know that still applies in this country but there are controls) factors make them truly dangerous prospects.

Or perhaps they were bullied at school :bulb:

Suedehead:

Snudger:

limeyphil:

Snudger:
They are human.

Or perhaps they were bullied at school :bulb:

Or maybe they were turned down for the lollipop persons position.

Certainly power over others may be a factor.

limeyphil:
people don’t believe me when i try to explain why i don’t like the police.
they lie, the conspire, they fit people up, they beat people up, they kill innocent people. but the general public seem to respect them.

+1.

They’re all bunch of [zb]s.

I actualy enjoyed how they rammed the scooter driver of his vehicle.
The little drug dealing, stealing and robbing ■■■■■■■ failed to stop, so just drive him of the road, thats where he asked for in capital letters.
Dont say was not proof, but believe me you dont get eyes like that from a Marlboro ■■■.
How hard would al these gooddooers on here have shouted if this guy had hit somebody while driving as a idiot??
He was lucky that it was in England and not somewhere else, many countries failing tp stop means dat de guns are pulled and you have a chance on a nice 9mm hole somewhere in your body.
The police in this country is so restricted, pulling a taser and marking somebody (taser not been fired but laser pointed to the body of suspect) means that the officer is weeks out of active service while investigations are going on.

And of course its dificult if the adreline rushes to make a 100% clear statment, its much easier done by a truck driver sitting on the couch drinking a beer.
Hindsight is a great thing also for the police.

And no i’m not a great fan of some of the powerrangers with the police, but if you ever been in a country where the police is so corrupt that you have to fear for your own life, you respect what we have here!

Id film anything to do with being pulled now with a handy ear cam . Haven’t been pulled for over 10 years though

If it’s not Stobarts slagging, then it’s the police that get it…

:confused:

Here’s an idea for all the anti cop brigade - do away with all the police and see how long we last as a civilized society…

joemaxi:

Here’s an idea for all the anti cop brigade - do away with all the police and see how long we last as a civilized society…

It would work a treat, because we’d be able to ‘sort out’ all the people that get away with murder and hide behind the law where they are untouchable. They’d soon change their ways and think twice if they knew that there was a very high chance of them getting their heads stoved in by the very people they are causing the harm to.

Rob K:

joemaxi:

It would work a treat, because we’d be able to ‘sort out’ all the people that get away with murder and hide behind the law where they are untouchable. They’d soon change their ways and think twice if they knew that there was a very high chance of them getting their heads stoved in by the very people they are causing the harm to.

Assuming of course you have the right person…

Rob K:

joemaxi:

Unfortunately it doesn’t work like that. All that would happen is the strong would pick on the weak. Being in the police certainly isn’t the most popular of jobs but I do think we make a difference… And I wasn’t even bullied at school… :smiley:

joemaxi:

Rob K:

joemaxi:

Unfortunately it doesn’t work like that. All that would happen is the strong would pick on the weak. Being in the police certainly isn’t the most popular of jobs but I do think we make a difference… And I wasn’t even bullied at school… :smiley:

Possibly, but there is always someone stronger and if “the strong” are picking on the weak unfairly then they would get sorted out. Let’s face it, this ■■■■ happens day in day out right now even with a police force and they do the square root of ■■■■ all about it so it’s not like it would be any different from how it is now.