Traffic Cops

Just been watching Traffic Cops from last wednesday bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006zygp & noticed that the Moped they ‘Pulled Over’ was actually Rammed on the pavement (3min 42 secs). Now, I have a lot of respect for Mr Plod if they are carrying out their duty in a lawful manor, but when they film it & then one of the arresting officers Blattently Lies to try & cover for his ‘Mad Max’ colleague, I tend to loose that respect.
“Mick ‘Just Made Contact’ with the bike”.
NO ! MICK RAMMED THE BIKE !
They tried to explain that he had lost control as he mounted the pavement but it looked more like he lost control when 2 tons of Jam Sandwich mounted him !

Was it really worth trying to Kill the little Knob on the bike ?

Yes that is all lol

It’s basically lies in most episodes and fools the public into thinking police are right ?

How many times with the camera crew do they drag people out the car without suspicion or make lies up :smiling_imp:

I like how they shout at the bus driver lol, just shows how clueless they are.

“No injuries to report” - “He was shaken”

people don’t believe me when i try to explain why i don’t like the police.
they lie, the conspire, they fit people up, they beat people up, they kill innocent people. but the general public seem to respect them.

Bring back Dixon of Dock Green.

There is just no reasoning with them, they are on a power trip and they don’t enforce the law, all they enforce is their ego for whatever reason. They are always right, never wrong, they never make mistakes. That’s my opinion of them so far.
There was one on the programme from Pompey years ago in 2006 I think, he seemed pretty levelled and a decent bloke to be fair but that’s the minority.

limeyphil:
they lie, the conspire, they fit people up, they beat people up, they kill innocent people. but the general public seem to respect them.

They do…do they?..and of course the general public don’t do any of these things.
Good police…bad police…good lorry driver bad lorry driver.

Next time before criticising ask youself how good you really are or better still ask someone elses opinion.

albion1971:

limeyphil:

They do…do they?..and of course the general public don’t do any of these things.
Good police…bad police…good lorry driver bad lorry driver.

Next time before criticising ask youself how good you really are or better still ask someone elses opinion.

i don’t need to ask myself how good i am. i know what i am. i am corrupt, i’m occasionally violent, i’ll do almost anything to make money, i’m also very generous. but i don’t break the law then pretend to be upholding it.

They are human. You, reading this, are presumably the same species. You know what you are like; others may differ. HTH, new SCF.

Snudger:
They are human.

correction, they may have once been human. then they are dehumanised at hendon.
humans use logic, reason, discretion, and self control. the police do not.

yes they are human but it doesnt give them the right to talk down and try and bully you… my opinion of traffic officers wasnt the greatest before this happened to me but then this was just the icing on the cake

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59634&hilit=traffic+cops

Is getting rid of the police the answer then?

Angus Nairn should be cloned .

Saaamon:
Is getting rid of the police the answer then?

YES !

As The ■■■ Pistols Sang- Anarchy in the UK.

We could turn UK into Mad Max Land & Drive/Ride around in packs Hijacking Fuel tankers & Tautliners full of Beer & Vodka. :smiley:

limeyphil:

+1^^^^^^!!!

Trukkertone:
Angus Nairn should be cloned .

+1 lol :laughing:

FarnboroughBoy11:
yes they are human but it doesnt give them the right to talk down and try and bully you… my opinion of traffic officers wasnt the greatest before this happened to me but then this was just the icing on the cake

I followed the link to your story… I made the judgement there was no need for any vehicle to alter their speed or possitioning, as im about to pass the unmarked copper i was already off the throttle and actually had started braking for the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, next thing i no indicator comes on and moves into lane 2 right in front of me, as i say im already gently on the brakes anyway but had to nose dive to avoid hitting him.”

Your mistake is in bold.
If you try to mind read other drivers you will be caught out… you were.

mickfly:

FarnboroughBoy11:

I followed the link to your story… I made the judgement there was no need for any vehicle to alter their speed or possitioning, as im about to pass the unmarked copper i was already off the throttle and actually had started braking for the roundabout at the bottom of the slip road, next thing i no indicator comes on and moves into lane 2 right in front of me, as i say im already gently on the brakes anyway but had to nose dive to avoid hitting him.”

Your mistake is in bold.
If you try to mind read other drivers you will be caught out… you were.

LOL!!! no way, get out of it. He was wrong.

I’m not going to make any friends here but I’ve got some respect for the traffic police. They are forever attending horrific collisions, dealing with death, informing joe blogs that their son/daughter/wife/husband etc are not coming home. Being abused or assaulted and getting very little thanks.

We all know the rules but people don’t like it when they get caught for breaking them.

Yeah they get it wrong, but so do we all…

Angus is god… :smiley: