Traffic cops-tv programme

Just watching Traffic Cops on BBC1,and they’ve stopped a driver of an EC ERF Olympic in the Warrington area,who is dressed in ladies tights,and high heels,and is under the influence.They are obviously obscuring the deatils of the truck and the company that own it.

It’s a two tone blue,and it would be interesting to know who’s it is.

Anyone shed any light on this?

Ken.

No idea who’s it is but LMFAO at the freak :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

simon

Hes gonna be famous now :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

You forgot the gold thong :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ah yes,the gold thong.forgot that. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

So he ended up with 10 points on his licence for being under the influence,and a 2 year community order for exposing himself.

Having said that,I’m more a stockings man myself… :wink:

Ken.

Well after a bit of detective work i think ive found out who the driver was

truckyboy:
Hi Tiggz definately stockings, high heels, see through blouse, split skirt, thats if you want the job… :laughing: :laughing:

:wink: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
simon

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
■■■■■■ -Truckers, eh !
The cab had “Established 1952” on the side, just behind the door, and as he was parked up for the night at Stretton, I’d say he was from down south or further up north - I didn’t recognise the accent.

I hope and expect this episode will be covered in a future copy of 'T & D ’ by a SHOBBA cartoon !! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know a few truckers that x dress one is pre op but that bloke was funny. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rathbones, Road One, Winsford Industrial Estate, Cheshire.
Gawd, what a muppet :unamused:

Well after a bit of detective work i think ive found out who the driver was
truckyboy wrote:
Hi Tiggz definately stockings, high heels, see through blouse, split skirt, thats if you want the job…

FPMSL. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: Winsford, you say Manwell - he was not that far from home after all, then !

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Dodgy Night Out " then… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ladytrucker679:
I know a few truckers that x dress one is pre op but that bloke was funny. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I came across one recently, after loading in Dudley I stopped at a tea van on the estate, and while waiting for my bacon sarnie and coffee, passed the time of day with a very tall bloke wearing a leather jacket and matching trousers with long hair tied in a pony and plenty of bling, perhaps nothing unusual in that :slight_smile: , until I got my grub and went back to the truck. Sitting eating my brekky I noticed he was also wearing 6’’ stilletto’s :open_mouth:

Deesider:
Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Dodgy Night Out " then… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Perhaps it should be a dogging night out :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What were the 2 blondes in a car doing in a dark laybye full of parked up truck drivers :question: :unamused: :question: :unamused:

Driveroneuk:
What were the 2 blondes in a car doing in a dark laybye full of parked up truck drivers :question: :unamused: :question: :unamused:

Not getting much luck given the sight of that chap! :laughing:

:smiley: Jon, - I think they were Avon Ladies delivering his lippy and face cream.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PMSL to above 2 replies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Deesider:
I didn’t recognise the accent

The accent was (post) 9 pints of Stella and two bottles of Babycham, with a hint of Max Factor Knacker Laquer I think. :blush: :smiley: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Whilst I shall admit to sniggering, my heart went out to the poor chap when the cops INSISTED he got down from the cab dressed up… fair enuf they wanna see what his hands are doing… :open_mouth: but even so… a tiny bit of sympathy for the guys obvious pre-dic-ament would have been nice…

THEN we learn that he’d been flashin ‘n’ stuff and my sympaties changed quite quickly… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :confused:

I imagine a fair bit of ‘wierd’ man stuff goes on in the seclusion on a cutrained cab, but each to their own… as long as you clean up after yourselve’s, cuz I might have that lorry tomorrow… :wink: :wink:

Luv
Chrisie… :sunglasses:

Same here Ragtop but but it’s difficult to feel sorry for someone marauding about dressed like that baring all to any poor unsuspecting passer by! :open_mouth:

He deserved 10 points on his licence for wearing a gold thong with tan boots it’s a wonder the fashion police didn’t get him too! :laughing:

Shobber punchlines from Cornish Trucker:
Boss I was just stretching the tights to fix the fan belt! :open_mouth:

I know they are high heels boss but they are steel toe caps really!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: