Tour trucks photos?

est dafs seen at brid couldn’t get a clear shot --vans parked in front

side shot ok --alan

best shot i could get

thats barrys truck, although i dont know what he is up to at the moment

Spotted 4 of this today, I think they drive the Roxette tour…10

i like the number plate on the 1st motor. Thought Roxette had split up?!

kindle530:
i like the number plate on the 1st motor.

:smiley:

kindle530:
Thought Roxette had split up?!

Im not a fan of the group but it says on Wikipedia the rejoind in late 2009 and are on a worldtour right now with 130 concerts.

I think I got their tourbus also, there was an all black Setra from “FairLine” rolling of the ferry just after the 4 Starlight trucks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roxette

Euromat. Had one of your’s drive past my house Thurs (10/11/11).Wasn’t quick enough with the camara & only could read a part of the plate. ++04 BYU.(BTW I’m In Belgium).

shot these last saturday on the medway truckstop near whitchurch.

cheers
gaz

DSC05188a.JPG

DSC05187a.JPG

Geoffo:
Euromat. Had one of your’s drive past my house Thurs (10/11/11).Wasn’t quick enough with the camara & only could read a part of the plate. ++04 BYU.(BTW I’m In Belgium).

that would be ay04, but i cant for the life of me think who is driving it at the moment or what they are on!!!

I think that one is on children in need and was loading up set at taits wearhouse in belgium. You drive by loads of houses to get to it as well…

tetragaz:
shot these last saturday on the medway truckstop near whitchurch.

cheers
gaz

chili peppers tour.
en route from dublin to the o2

Grimsby Auditorium today. Moldovan plates.

Do these count? On tour with Sky Sports Premier League Snooker. Grimsby Auditorium.

very nice

was loading in liverpool last sunday morning 20th november.at yates wine lodge in the centre of liverpool at 7am all the old tables chairs and settes as the place was having a £300000 refit over10 days.when i spotted lucking trl drop on the own square outside the thearte.then one of the units pulled out swapped trls and reversed it the one it picked up back in a tight fit loading bay.
i left liverpool about 11am on the m62 both trls and units flow passed me at high speed sorry did not get any pixs anyone know what job they was on

A couple of Trans Am in the MEN on Thursday afternoon, some rock group I have never heard of.

It was a band called Alter Bridge, black stone cherry supporting, I was @ the Glasgow show.

AB’s soundman should’ve been sacked

if anyone wants a listen, they are great live http://www.blackstonecherry.com/

Not much of any interest to offer lately, however I did see this Volvo, belonging to Ken Graham Trucking, loading-up
at Egham on Friday.

Well,it’s a truck,and it goes on tour!

I met up with an old friend of mine,Gunnar Svensson,in Corbais,Belgium a few weeks ago.He travels all over doing two weeks on,two weeks off demonstrating ESAB welding equipment.
Just before this tour of Belgium and Holland he’d returned from a two week tour of Turkey.