Tour trucks photos?

It was a band called Alter Bridge, black stone cherry supporting, I was @ the Glasgow show.

AB’s soundman should’ve been sacked

if anyone wants a listen, they are great live blackstonecherry.com/

Funny you should say that , I was at the LG Arena gig and it was the Black Stone Cherry sound that was very ropey , yet Alter Bridge sounded spot on , in fact AB blew me away :sunglasses:
Some people I was with , have seen BSC a few times before and were dissapponted with the set due to the crap sound .

weird, i commented on alter bridges FB page after the show telling them to sack their soundman and how BSC blew them out the water.

afew days later i got in and dated with 10-15 people saying they agree and they had been at 4 or 5 different shows on their uk tour this year. The soundman was taking photos for like half their set at glasgow show.not the man for the job.

an awesome bands show,ruined in my opinion. tickets already bought for BSC in march :slight_smile:

p.s myles acoustic set was good though.

One from today. Unloading at the Belfast Odyssey. Liveried as PHG (Production House Group}, though I suspect operated by a local haulier.
Hopefully see the driver later and get some more info, as they’re a new one on me.

This one is for sale in Sweden at the moment…

…a mere snip at £10k.

Stardes Trucks parked up on Brighton Seafront.

tidy photos guys :slight_smile:

Nice to see the Stardes trucks at Brighton

Here’s a couple of photo’s of an Aussie tour truck, complete with Aussie girl !

The company is ATS Logistics (Australian Touring Services)

Mack ATS 2.jpg

Mack ATS 1.jpg

Filling up with diesel at the Silk garage just outside Patras Greece before getting the boat back to Italy. Metallica, Sick of the Studio tour, 2007

at the gig

IMG-20111215-00032.jpg Parked up in sheffield

I’ve just done a cross Canada tour for the singer Paul Brandt, he uses our firm as we have his name on our trucks :laughing:

The more observant among you will notice it’s not my regular proper Peterbilt, for the tour only I’m using a brand spanking new Peterbilt 386 with the ‘new’ Paccar MX engine :sunglasses:

Waiting outside the venue in Oshawa, Ontario

Outside the venue in Peterborough, Ontario

The truck, band bus and supporting act bus.

They pack a lot of stuff in the trailer

Load in

On a ferry from Vancouver to the Island

The bus carrying the band

Outside the venue in Victoria on Vancouver Island BC

Chilling out in British Columbia

The new company logo

The tour logo

An overnight snowy run through the mountains did this to the previously clean truck

Me with the star of the show

your no meant to be taking photos of the crew loading the truck your meant to be in there up to your neck in equipment loading it lol

gogzy:
your no meant to be taking photos of the crew loading the truck your meant to be in there up to your neck in equipment loading it lol

Too true & i hoped you strapped that desk on the back end!

jacko22:

gogzy:

Too true & i hoped you strapped that desk on the back end!

Nothing to do with me, I’m just a driver :laughing:

I had nothing to do with any of the load in/out, once I’d positioned the truck I was taken to a (very nice) hotel and picked up after everything was loaded up again :sunglasses:

How very cool Mark. Did you enjoy driving a modern truck ? LOL

Just as it should be and always was newmercman! “I drive throught the night and then you want me to manhandle this delicate equipment out?” “Lead me to the hospitality dept!”

gazzer:
Just as it should be and always was newmercman! “I drive throught the night and then you want me to manhandle this delicate equipment out?” “Lead me to the hospitality dept!”

thats usually the shower then catering once youve unloaded LOL

you dont know what your missing if you dont get up to your knees in all the crap artists carry around with them lol…i had about 20 bags of cat litter with one band…and loads of black bins.

I found it was refreshments ('cos the hospitality boys were there first), find out where you are in the unloading queue, get tipped, park up, taxi to the hotel! Return refreshed to operate the Supertrooper for £40 in the pocket!

£40? theyre ripping you off mate!!

I dind’t think that was too unfair in 1980! Multiply that up for 30 years kindle530!