Tossco driver hits bridge and gets grassed up lol

whiplash:
What a pair of retards.Although in her defense,dear old Paula,seems to be embarrassed ringing the peelers.Surely they would follow up on the pair of saps not trying to flash him before the incident?

Does anyone seriously think the driver would have noticed the car behind flashing to warn him?
He didn’t seem to notice any of the warning signs for the bridge in front of him so I doubt he had any idea what was going on behind!
As for his pathetic attempt at reversing…is it any wonder the general public have such a poor opinion of truck drivers :unamused:

As has probly been said many times, what an idiot they both are, the guy driving the truck as he knew or was pretty sure he was too high as he was going slow and didn’t stop till be actually hit it!

I’d have more forgiveness for him if he’d of written the trailer off and said he just didn’t notice!

The guy in the car is an idiot for not trying to warn him, I’d of been on the horn and main beam and maybe even overtaken and flagged him down.

Then he phones the cops on him for kissing the bridge, rather than trying to help the guy out, what a complete waste of DNA. Maybe he rang the cops to help manage the traffic rather than get the driver in to trouble but I doubt it.

Know your height and carry a truckers bridge height atlas and plan your route for FFS not rocket science!

■■■■■■■ ridiculous!!!

The idea that he sat and waited for an over-height trailer to film is pretty daft. Yes he should have flashed and hooted but TBH I doubt it would have made a difference - that bridge is well signposted including one at the roundabout where he turned off the A40 on to the A48. There were also many places he could have turned around.

If the guy filming first saw him where we see the film start, he had no chance of overtaking - It’s narrow and twisty, and there was plenty of traffic in the opposite direction.

The people filming this video are utter and total ■■■■ heads.
Listening to the commentary the Gestapo in the car sounded so excited and could not get on the phone quick enough and phoned 999 not 101.

I also don’t think it hit the bridge, the sound was deliberate and came from within the car.

This unfortunately is the sorry state of our society today which is becoming remarkably more like George Orwell’s 1984 with someone out there always ready to thrive on someone else’s misfortune.

This flid should of chosen a better username…

What a ■■■■■

The trucker would have noticed him in his mirror flashing his lights and leaning on his horn.

He knew for ages the poor idiot was coming to grief.

I’ve done this with a DPD decker that was about to write his trailer off on the a5 near hinckley after the m6 was shut and we all diverted.

What sort of a sick individual lets a accident or potential accident unfold without doing anything :open_mouth:

This car driver has some serious issues going on :imp:

I started off with a 15"4 decker trailer, was on dropsides before that.

The driver should of paid abit more attention and this was a pretty big ■■■■ up but we’re all human and all make mistakes. I think some people should be abit more careful what they say, “what comes around goes around” and it could be YOU that everyones laughing at next week.

franklin:
This flid should of chosen a better username…Gloucestershire…

What a [zb].

Haha,

I think the driver was probably new to the job. I feel sorry for the truck driver. We all were new at one time and yes, he cocked up, but doesn’t deserve some toffee nosed arsewipe poncing about it and videoing him.

What a complete ■■■■ in the car…Shame the truck driver didn’t reverse and just keep going…

cieranc:

franklin:
What a [zb].

Haha,

Aye,then we can send the bull around :laughing:

i pulled a tesco decker for the first time a couple of weeks ago…you are given a route plan which must be strictly adhered to…you must not deviate from the route without prior permission from the planner…you are forbidden to use satnav…you must follow the planned route.it says this clearly on the sheet,
my insructions were in english? if all instructions are in english only maybe this is the problem?

cieranc:

franklin:
What a [zb].

Haha,

Get round there with an award…you won this…turd in a box.

identities removed

Don’t you just Love google? :grimacing:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

What a complete and utter ■■■■, he waited for this too happen, and then couldn’t wait to call the police, in my opinion he should be charged with failing to prevent this.

I hate people like this… Scum bag

dessy:
Don’t you just Love google? :grimacing:

I’m actually a bit concerned what our lass will think when she sees what I’ve been downloading :slight_smile:

I’m going to get rattled here but I disagree with almost every post so far lol!! :slight_smile:

To me looks like the only bit of forward planning and hazard perception was done by the bloke filming. (Although having said that by watching the video I think the Tesco driver knew he was high which makes this bridge strike even more pathetic)

Try to warn the Tesco driver that he is over height■■?
Don’t make me laugh. I can’t remember how many times I’ve been over height and had a delivery right before a low bridge or better still many old town industrial estates are right by a train station!!
If anyone flashed me to death that I pulled over and HE pointed out to ME how high MY trailer is and what did I think I was doing then I would politely tell him to mind his own business. Ok granted it had Tesco written all over the trailer and there wasn’t a Tesco store around but still a professional driver shouldn’t need telling these things by someone that is not in the industry and is merely a car driver for crying out loud!!

I would have done the exact same thing (except film it), sit back and let the ■■■■■ realise on his own accord (which he did and still hit the ■■■■■
Most pathetic bridge strike in history, no indication, no hazards, wernt even in the middle of the arch either.

I herd that was Boss & Driver on an assessment drive.