1 Mercesdes 7.5t
1 Iveco 3.5t
1 Iveco 4x2 horse
1 Dodge 4x2
1 Albion 4x2
1 Atkinson 4x2 wrecker
1 Seddon 4x2 (K Fell)
1 ERF 6X2 (K Fell)

No,no,“george” your a mile out with list Marra!!We had 2 TK’s,only 3x Scania 81 ridgids,only1 Scania 6x2 ridgid,3 Volvo ridgids(1 flat 2 C/siders sleepers) 2x Scania 4x2 flats(one sleeper),2 Merc 7.5 ton C /siders(one sleeper),3 Dodge Commandos (One 13ton gvw and 2x7.5ton gvw).I’d hate to see alist of all the main Bewick fleet of tractors as even I can’t remember them all,but it was a good few !! Cheers Dennis.

HI Yes MR SMITH.

His Brother Moved Down To DUNSTABLE And Operated Two artic Units From The Sentional Filling Station At Hockliffe On The A5 North Of Dunstable. One Was A Atkinson Not Sure Of The Other May Be ERF or GUY?? Transported Paper.

they had a great fleet and looked smart allways trying to get photos but can not ever find any they ran a few mercedes 1844 at the end

I think scania used a picture of one of there trucks in an advert

These were the mob with Red and White Scania’s were’nt they??

They gout bought out by WRM Logistics in 199? IIRC…

I remember them,used to carry a lot of paper out of papermill nr kendal[not croppers].They used to have a small depot at irlam m/c.

Dave.

dafdave:
I remember them,used to carry a lot of paper out of papermill nr kendal[not croppers].They used to have a small depot at irlam m/c.

Dave.

dafdave i think the paper mill was at milnthorpe just below kendal !!

curnock:

dafdave:

Dave.

dafdave i think the paper mill was at milnthorpe just below kendal !!

Your spot on there mate,thanks for that[memorys not what it was].They were also nicknamed bequick tpt.

i think they ran out of radcliffe paper mill until it shutdown

Your right there sean because i used to take a lot of waste paper into there when i worked for kenny harvey at farnworth,this is in the days when i lived in bolton 2000.

Dave.

BP Wolverhampton,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are a few photos its a shame they are not colour