Top Gear , MPH Motor show pictures

As the title sugests I was down at the NEC last weekend for the M PH show .
Here’s a small selection of the photographs that took.
A few of the pictures are from the classic car show that was running at the same time.

Here’s some more.

Ferrari  Testarossa.JPG

Jaguar  E TYPE.JPG

The last few.

Also on show was the new MG range ,This is one of the smaller ones

NEW    MG.JPG

There was also a 3 series on show that had a mat black paint job , I still cant decide whether i liked it or not.

Mat Black M3.JPG

Alfa, nice pics. I think you’ll find that last beemer is a vinyl wrap, not a paint job. There’s been some discussion about it on the bmw forums.

Rob K:
Alfa, nice pics. I think you’ll find that last beemer is a vinyl wrap, not a paint job. There’s been some discussion about it on the bmw forums.

They made a bloody good job of it then cos I would never have guessed that was a wrap. :slight_smile:

Good photos alfa man.
That MK1 Fiesta looks great, not many left in that condition!
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :astonished:

Rob K:

Seeing more and more cars with the wrap on nowadays. I think its used to protect the paint work so when they come to sell the car its in mint condition. The cars in the first set of pictures are just awesome! Love that R8! :grimacing:

mmmmmmmm, opel manta gte, i had one 20 years ago, fantastic car in the dry, absolutely shocking in snow, had alot of fun in it tho :smiley: , aah happier times

All that posh metal and the one i like the most is the humble Ford ■■■■■■ AWESOME