Pics from peterborough

[/url]

Fantastic paint job. He’ll cry when he has to grease that fifth wheel!

hammer:
He’ll cry when he has to grease that fifth wheel!

It’s probably just a cover, you can’t see right into the jaws. Well that’s what it looks like to me anyway. :smiley:

it is a cover this truck runs daily on the continent more pics to follow

nice motoer, im guessing its airbrushed rather than stickers

well ott

Coffeeholic:

hammer:
He’ll cry when he has to grease that fifth wheel!

It’s probably just a cover, you can’t see right into the jaws. Well that’s what it looks like to me anyway. :smiley:

Your right, I think I’ll get myself some glasses. That’ll teach me for being a smartass! :unamused:

He`d of been better off puting the cash for the pintwork into buying a nice motor
instead of blinging Hitlers Revenge :laughing:
Top art work & finish but please on a MERC :open_mouth:

bloody good lorry them new mercs

Karl:
bloody good lorry them new mercs

Try being shaken to death up & down the A49 for a few nights each week,
youll soon get fed up with the crap ride and see them for what they really are Ours have the 460 engine in em and there pants.
The sooner there gone the better at our place and thats the veiw of all our drivers.
When they first arrived we still had a few old R reg DAF330 85s, it was only a few weeks untill drivers stopped moaning about the DAFs :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I had a good look round that at the show. What a machine?!

Very nice paint job on the best truck money can buy as far as I’m concerned. :smiley:

gazwrf:
[/url]

spends all that time making it look nice and then some pleb is taking a wazz up against the wheel :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bones:

gazwrf:
[/url]

spends all that time making it look nice and then some pleb is taking a wazz up against the wheel :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

fpmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: NUMPTY