Too fat to work

Channel 5…Too fat to work" an 18 year old girl who’s very overweight ( think she’s 32 stone) sits there and says “It’s not my fault I’m like this”. Well who’s fault is it then? Another couple get £2000 a month in benefits coz they’re too fat to work. gets my friggin blood boiling it does!.

Well, if it’s such an easy option, why not sit down and eat yourself into the same situation, then sit back and let the cash come rolling in?

Shouldn’t this be discussed on Fatnet-UK.com ■■?

Roymondo:
Well, if it’s such an easy option, why not sit down and eat yourself into the same situation, then sit back and let the cash come rolling in?

He’s got a point though, £24000 net per year tax free for being a pair of fat ■■■■■■■■ s :open_mouth: There are worse jobs :laughing:

rearaxle:
Channel 5…Too fat to work" an 18 year old girl who’s very overweight ( think she’s 32 stone) sits there and says “It’s not my fault I’m like this”. Well who’s fault is it then? Another couple get £2000 a month in benefits coz they’re too fat to work. gets my friggin blood boiling it does!.

£24000.- a Year
Do they get Bonus,sickpay,Pension too?
How with Holiday?

Immigrant:

rearaxle:

£24000.- a Year
Do they get Bonus,sickpay,Pension too?
How with Holiday?

+1 ,bet they’d like the m/a though :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Feeding the fire in my opinion (`scuse the pun)

24 grand buys a LOT of sausage rolls.

but no Holiday Pay

Why would they want a holiday? The do ■■■■ all the year round!! :unamused:

In this country you can drink, smoke and eat rubbish to the point that it makes you disabled then you get given a shiny new car, brilliant!!

Sorry chaps but the Government (EU) have decreed that obesity is a disability. End of!

rearaxle:

who’s at fault? herself and her parents are at fault, you could tell by her eyes that she knew she was the one to blame and her mother isn’t helping her.

At least we have solved the problem of feeding the poor. When I was a kid people that were poor couldn’t afford to eat and were gaunt and skinny.
Check out the Jeremy Kyle show and see what I mean. :laughing:

What about the fat couple on benefits mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/coup … ry-4922866 who funded their wedding and reception costing £3000+ complete with catering from their local kebab shop, from the proceeds of their benefits.

He can only get around on a specially adapted mobility scooter for the obese

I didn`t know they supplied, low loaders, forklifts and pallet trucks to the obese

There as a program on a while back about people who used mobility scooters…

One was a fat hag who never worked a day in her life and expected everything on a plate, literally, the other was a young girl with MS who tried to avoid using the scooter wherever possible and even though it caused her huge pain, she’d always try to walk as far as she could. She was desperate to get a job to support herself.

That’s the trouble with the world, there are more fat hags than there are disabled but determined people.

Made me pretty ■■■■ angry I can tell you.

Have you ever been to Great Yarmouth? It’s the mobility scooter capital of the world! Honestly that bloke off Benidorm would make a fortune. I’m convinced half of them are doing it for the benefits.

Where I live you often see people hobbling around off the estate, I suppose in case the social are watching :laughing:

I blame the supermarkets, they encourage them to buy food that is unhealthy and make you obese.
All the bad food is cheaper, with offers of buy one get one free and other promotions.
Fruit and vegetables are expensive.
Physical education is not good in the UK at school, sports and keeping fit is not encouraged enough.

peirre:
What about the fat couple on benefits who funded their wedding and reception costing £3000+ complete with catering from their local kebab shop.

Kebabs at the reception…Classy :laughing:

they say they are too fat to work,they can use their arms and hands whats wrong with using them to pack boxes on an assembly line,still work,no doubt they would fake some kind of illness to get out of it and the gullible idiots who pay the money [benefits office]would no doubt fall for it,meanwhile we get up at stupid o clock to drive our wagons for 12 to 15 hrs a day to pay for what they have come to expect

rearaxle:

if you CAN’T beat them, :laughing: join THEM! :sunglasses: and you’re hard earned TAX PAYS THEM TO DO IT TOO! :sunglasses: