Too fat to work

truckman020:
they say they are too fat to work,they can use their arms and hands whats wrong with using them to pack boxes on an assembly line

An assembly line? In the UK? Where have you been for the last 20 years? :smiley:

truckman020:
they say they are too fat to work,they can use their arms and hands whats wrong with using them to pack boxes on an assembly line,still work,no doubt they would fake some kind of illness to get out of it and the gullible idiots who pay the money [benefits office]would no doubt fall for it,meanwhile we get up at stupid o clock to drive our wagons for 12 to 15 hrs a day to pay for what they have come to expect

^^^ this !

I do wonder how these grossly obese people wipe their arse, their arms can’t be long enough to reach around the back and the overhang will prevent access from the front.

newmercman:
I do wonder how these grossly obese people wipe their arse, their arms can’t be long enough to reach around the back and the overhang will prevent access from the front.

Probably a paid home help to do it or a re enforced bedet with a karcher pressure washer fitted at tax payers expense.

Well that couple that got married, iv know fatter lorry drivers than him so the too fat to work excuse is a load of rubbish.
I’m amazed at the amount of folk that stuff themselves full of crap and don’t exercise and then say it isn’t there fault.
I understand a few people are overweight due to genuine medical conditions but these people are just lazy.
Simple tip eat less and move more.

I am 35 stone, still drive lorries, work in the office, go to the park with my kids, don’t moan to anyone, or expect hand outs, they are lazy useless people, who need to get real and get their arse off the sofa and get a job!

IMHO

newmercman:

The short answer is they can’t. My mates wife, her ex was 28 clem, she says it was one of the worst things about being married to him, having to collect his undercrackers & put them in the wash.

Clem! Don’t hear that much! !

Bloke across Road from me gets an allowance from the government to buy drink because he is a dependant.

What really boils my ■■■■ is the fact he wastes this money on tenants.

newmercman:

If the bloke I know is anything to go by, they probably don’t. There is a real fat ■■■■■■■ that works for us at another depot, I went to the side of his cab one day to ask if he had a spare ratchet, he opened his door to get out, and I turned around, when he was half way down the cab steps I unfortunately turned back round again, and had a great big fat bare arse in my face where his baggy jogger pants had slipped down :smiling_imp: , the stink just about put me on my back.
A traumatic experience which scarred me for life :laughing:

robroy:

newmercman:

If the bloke I know is anything to go by, they probably don’t. There is a real fat [zb] that works for us at another depot, I went to the side of his cab one day to ask if he had a spare ratchet, he opened his door to get out, and I turned around, when he was half way down the cab steps I unfortunately turned back round again, and had a great big fat bare arse in my face where his baggy jogger pants had slipped down :smiling_imp: , the stink just about put me on my back.
A traumatic experience which scarred me for life :laughing:

my mrs coodinates for a care company and she said one of the people who they do care calls for a couple of times aday is masssiiiveeee and the carers have to shower him and wipe his arse cause he cant!! dont know about anyone else but id be seriously embarressed if i had to get care for that, thats when id know id gone to far and needed to sort it out.

dosnt help his local takeaway is less the half a mile away

My mate told us a story from when he was a new Bobby on the beat. Him & his partner got a call to a flat where you could hear shouting. On entering they found a chap on the floor, he weighed around 44 clem. It took them & 2 ambulance staff & the fire brigade, a total of seven men, to get him back in bed. He was saying the guy was crying with embarrassment, not helped by him saying " I know I’m fat, I don’t try to hide it" & the firemen bursting out laughing.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-3146489 Well maybe the government are thinking of actually going to do something…if ya cant stop eating or boozing and ya wont work…then no benefits…yep why should we pay for them.