Tony Bradfield

Happy 80th to you Unc.& still at it in more ways than one !!! x :laughing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to “The Ace” Tony. Congratulations on reaching such a fine age. You’re a true gent and a genuine friend. Look forward to one of your “sensibles” to celebrate when you’re home. So glad you introduced me to them, I’m now hooked. Some great times had with you and the “boys” drinking them!!! Love From your adopted family, Steve, Deb’sy darling and the “Monkeys” XXXX

m3ter:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to “The Ace” Tony. Congratulations on reaching such a fine age. You’re a true gent and a genuine friend. Look forward to one of your “sensibles” to celebrate when you’re home. So glad you introduced me to them, I’m now hooked. Some great times had with you and the “boys” drinking them!!! Love From your adopted family, Steve, Deb’sy darling and the “Monkeys” XXXX

Happy Birthday TONY and thanks for all the cups of tea we had in your kitchen Steve from Westward commercials ,long time ago ,CHEERS mate ,Steve.

Happy Birthday Tony, as long as you keep returning, that is all that matters.

Happy Birthday Tony, now, last year when I saw you on Brittany Ferries going to Bilbao when I was going on holiday to Malaga you told me you would retire this year, lets see !!

Happy Birthday Tony,
The best boss and friend anyone could want to know. Keep showing the youngsters how it’s done Tony, proud to say I know you.

Ossie

happy birthday tony you are a legend ‘too hot to trot’ ,hope you carry on trucking for many years to come

Unc’ rang me from Morocco a bit earlier to say that there was a small gathering in Brownies bar Tanger for his birthday.I was with him in the Seamans Club,Casablanca for his 65th shame i am not there with him tonight :frowning:

Happy Birthday Tony . Blimey still at it at 80 - cant be bad!
Love and Hugs Hun
Wendy (Nothertrucker)
xxxxxxxxxx

Tony, bloody your puttin 'em all to shame, Very many happy returns,good on you.all the best Stevie Holland,… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Keep on trotting Tony,best of luck from TC ,ex BI subby,Shady knows me.

Hi Tony,many happy returns on your 80th…Belated wishes I know but all the best from Mick and Toni in Spain.It was great to see you when you visited the Campsite.Will try to keep intouch.
Best Regards.

A couple of photo’s of one of Tony’s motors when I worked for him many moons ago, I think it was first owned by Albert Warren, then sold to Leggett’s who then sold it to Tony, ( I stand to be corrected on that) I had it for a while good old motor to work with.

This young lad used to help wash the motors on the weekends, and always wanted to be a lorry driver, he made it it’s Tony’s nephew Will who’s on this site, I think he’s had his hair cut since then.

Nice 1 Ossie…Good old motor that one,done some miles all over Europe in the passengers seat…I think that is AYH 584H Volvo F88 in the background, got a picture of it when it was a six wheeler, before it was cut down to a four wheeler.As for the hair it started to leave me before I was ready to get it cut :laughing:

29 August 2013
By Christopher Walton

It’s the Commercial Motor annual Summer Special — and this issue is jam-packed with bumper treats for you — all for the regular price of £2.70!

We meet a driving legend — Tony Bradfield — he’s 81 and still driving regularly to Morocco and back. Read the story of his 60 years on the road in this week’s CM.

• We also as — What value are the Road Haulage Association and Freight Transport Association? Have they got happy hauliers, or are some looking for an exit?
  • CM remembers its terrible truck tests — we could down the 10 trucks of your nightmares.
  • Read our exclusive survey of who the general public think are the worst road users in

Will:

Well he “summed” the driver cpc up perfectly!! Shame it will prob stop him & not his age!
Still “Too hot to trot” Tony

Tony Com Motor.jpg

Happy Birthday ,keep on Trucking… :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :sunglasses:

Happy Birthday Tony, Have a large’n on me. Keep on trucking son, don’t let the b*******ds grind you down.

Ossie