TomTom Truck

Hi chaps,

Just wandering, i bought a tomtom go520 Traffic for when i was multi dropping, and would like to use it for when i get back on the road (although i still will use maps, i want to also use the sat nav to guide me in). does anyone know how o download tomtom truck onto my device??

Any help greatly recieved!

Aaron

PM sent

Whats tom tom truck■■?

Thetaff:
Whats tom tom truck■■?

Special maps and software for trucks.
You enter vehicle dimensions and tomtom diverts you away from weight and height limits.

bubsy06:

Thetaff:
Whats tom tom truck■■?

You enter vehicle dimensions and tomtom diverts you away from weight and height limits.

is it free? if so is it on tom tom home?

Thetaff:

bubsy06:

Thetaff:
Whats tom tom truck■■?

is it free? if so is it on tom tom home?

It is only available to companies with tomtom work.
But there are sites where you can download it for free

Sorry for barging in chaps, does it work on tom tom one 3rd edition?

pete-b:

No as there is not enough memory to save the maps on it. the maps are about 1.6gb so wont fit.

Didn’t think so, thanx for replying mate.

will it work on the GO940 one??

Thetaff:
will it work on the GO940 one??

yes

You wouldn`t like to PM me the link to the website would you :stuck_out_tongue:

Always up for a freebie… :laughing:

Would you mind sending me a pm with the link too please?

Cheers :smiley:

and me please if you have the time :smiley: thanks

Hi mate is there any chance you could send me the link to download tomtom truck?? Found a few sites online but the sites look abit dodgy!!

pete-b:

I`ve got a One xl western europe (no idea which version). My mate took it for a week and put the truck software onto an sd card. He also put “IQ ROUTES” on it, and i have lane guidance too :smiley:
So yes it is possible, i have it and use it every day in europe. (you just need a good nerdy mate to do the business for you! :smiley: :sunglasses: )

Ive just thought, does the one have a card slot? if not then id say no its impossible. :blush:

JB:
Ive just thought, does the one have a card slot? if not then id say no its impossible. :blush:

I have one and it does not have an sd card so there is not enough memory to save the maps.

bubsy06:

JB:

I have one and it does not have an sd card so there is not enough memory to save the maps.

i got a 0ne v2 with a card slot and have tried truck on it but it didnt work,kept crashing when planing a route and no opition to change vehicle details

have also tried it on a 910 which worked ok, apart from having major problems with the voice slowing down

If anyone still has the link to download this, i would much appreciate a PM!