toilets

hi. one and all.
i have just joined this forum. i am a 25 yr old profecional class one driver living in the newark area.
i am very enraged about the toilet habbits of some dirty drivers.
monday keel service north bound a driver gets out of his cab and urinates on the truck park.
wednesday driving behind a truck. next minute a water bottle half full of orange liquid out of the n/s window.

from the habbits of some of our fellow truckers. ie not washing when on overnight. pulling out their knobs and urinating any where they desire. its no wonder wee do not get the respect of the public.

Welcome to trucknet

air horns:
hi. one and all.
i have just joined this forum. i am a 25 yr old _profeciona_l class one driver living in the newark area.
monday keel service north bound a driver gets out of his cab and urinates on the truck park.
wednesday driving behind a truck. next minute a water bottle half full of orange liquid out of the n/s window.

from the habbits of some of our fellow truckers. ie not washing when on overnight. pulling out their knobs and urinating any where they desire. its no wonder wee do not get the respect of the public.

And on top of that, some can’t even spell ! what is the world coming to ■■

Madguy :smiling_imp:

At least the driver had the decency to decant the amber fluid, is so crass when they just flop said ‘knob’ out of the window and let loose.

There is not many perks to the job these days, but one of the biggest perks as a driver, is the world is your toilet.

Oh and top tip for you, get yourself an empty Addblue container on the Monday, this way you only need to lob one ■■■■ bottle a week out of the window on Friday.

Hope that helps and all that. :sunglasses:

madguy:
And on top of that, some can’t even spell ! what is the world coming to ■■

Madguy :smiling_imp:

pulling out their knobs and urinating any where they desire. its no wonder wee do not get the respect of the public.

:laughing:

so it seems to me that you do not see anything wrong with urinating were you want.

air horns:
hi. one and all.
i have just joined this forum. i am a 25 yr old profecional class one driver living in the newark area.

Do you know what a sitting duck is?
If not…You are just about to find out.

a rant like that on your first post, must be a ■■■■ take surely :stuck_out_tongue:

air horns:
so it seems to me that you do not see anything wrong with urinating were you want.

Geezer, I’m a sea fishing match angler in my spare time, and I’m not too bothered where I take a dump either, my only gripe is when the news paper i’m wiping my 'arris with has got damp. :laughing:

There was 2 blokes in Yusen logistics volvo on m1 j13 cafe today ,the coffin dodger driver peed up the drivers wheel not 2 spaces from the cafe although his mate made the short walk to the toilet block,i guess he needed a dump.

Hi what colour of hair do you have op?

do not get it my friend. why?

I seen some really lazy drivers, a couple of months ago one took a leak on the pumps at chievley services while filling up, and then this week pulled into reading services and one guy takes a leak by the air pump, now the toilet is only 40 feet away that’s lazy :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

not only is it lazy its vile thing to do.

wildfire:
I seen some really lazy drivers, a couple of months ago one took a leak on the pumps at chievley services while filling up, and then this week pulled into reading services and one guy takes a leak by the air pump, now the toilet is only 40 feet away that’s lazy :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

That wont do him any good ,a bit of testicular cancer.

merc0447:
Hi what colour of hair do you have op?

I was just thinking the exact same thing!

some advice for you mate, don,t ■■■■ in a wine bottle after drinking it, and forget to throw it away. and next night take a sip out of it. :smiley:

what are gnomes to do with urinating.?

Let the animals ■■■■ up their wheel or in a lay by, these are probably the same people who are unable to aim into the toilet and decide to ■■■■ all over the seat/floor.

Pulled into Newport pagnell services about a week ago and someone managed to leave excrement all over the cubicle bar down the pan. He’d even managed to get it up on the cistern :open_mouth:. How does someone do that without standing on the seat?!?

There are some real animals out there, felt sorry for the poor joey that would end up cleaning it.