Toddington services and GN54 PNK

pulled into the services to fuel up yesterday morning at 6 am. i pulled in behind a daf xf artic with the above plate.after 10 minutes the guy finnished fuelling up and goes into pay…or so i thought. first stop for our man is the toilet once completing his dumping duties he then browsers round the shop before choosing a newspaper and joins the rather long.its now been 20 minutes and im getting a bit bored!. after finally paying it looks like im bout to move so start up the truck and get ready to go onto pump right?..erm no, our man decides he cant get pass the pie counter and stops to pick a savouary delight for his breakfast. after picking his pie and a coffee he remembers he’s at work and he’s meant to be driving so bimbles outside to find his truck. 35 minutes spent waiting to get onto pump, ta mate, if your reading this can i offer some advice, if your boss is pushing you so hard that you have to pull a 30 minute break whilst fuelling up it may be wse to look elsewhere for another job, OR try planning your daily work a bit better…its not rocket science you ■■■■!..ps try not stuffing your gob with pies at 6.30 am in the morning and maybe you might shed enough weight to move that lard ■■■ of yours a bit quicker!..hope you had a safe onward journey and didnt spend too long in the roadworks…

Pete

You sound really P’O about this bloke, anyway hows did the rest of your day workout

Nice 30 minute break scam …

wirralpete:
pulled into the services to fuel up yesterday morning at 6 am. i pulled in behind a daf xf artic with the above plate.after 10 minutes the guy finnished fuelling up and goes into pay…or so i thought. first stop for our man is the toilet once completing his dumping duties he then browsers round the shop before choosing a newspaper and joins the rather long.its now been 20 minutes and im getting a bit bored!. after finally paying it looks like im bout to move so start up the truck and get ready to go onto pump right?..erm no, our man decides he cant get pass the pie counter and stops to pick a savouary delight for his breakfast. after picking his pie and a coffee he remembers he’s at work and he’s meant to be driving so bimbles outside to find his truck. 35 minutes spent waiting to get onto pump, ta mate, if your reading this can i offer some advice, if your boss is pushing you so hard that you have to pull a 30 minute break whilst fuelling up it may be wse to look elsewhere for another job, OR try planning your daily work a bit better…**its not rocket science you ■■■■!..ps try not stuffing your gob with pies at 6.30 am in the morning and maybe you might shed enough weight to move that lard ■■■ of yours a bit quicker!..**hope you had a safe onward journey and didnt spend too long in the roadworks…

PMSL :laughing:
You should have gone and asked him to shift whilst he is having a crap.

another one on here that puts a reg no on here why not moan to the driver instead of wingeing on here because i know what i would have said . and yes i think we have all turned fuelling up into a 15 when it suits us

matt, did have moan to driver to which i was ignored, the bloke was obviously not arsed and about it too bloody arrogant, should have put that into the post so you would have known before replying (my mistake) dont usually bother with putting reg numbers on here however the blatant fact that the bloke was a total ■■■ for taking 35 minute break on the pump and it taking the p**s, so i put the reg is on here on the off chance he might be a member, would love to hear his argument for it. 15 minutes breaks on the pumps ok i dont like it but its a way of life nowdays. 35 minutes well if your happy to wait behind someone pulling that stunt then good for you ,your a more paitent man than me… :confused:

same as matt.

if you havent the arse to confront him at the time dont whinge on here.
betcha sat in ur cab fuming feathers.scared to front him about it.

ohterry:
same as matt.

A quote from wirralpete.

matt, did have moan to driver to which i was ignored, the bloke was obviously not arsed and about it too bloody arrogant, should have put that into the post so you would have known before replying (my mistake)

In the post above yours ohterry.
Could have kept going in and telling him to move, but he would have probably dug his feet in and spent longer to try and annoy him.

try cambridge services a14 they are brilliant there at getting there break in i think they do a full week shop once they have fuelled up

bit like the night driver at our place who pulls in behind the truck already in the truck wash ,completely blocking the exit from the diesel pumps, truck on pumps couldnt get off , i couldnt get on, decker couldnt get on , truck behind just gave up and banged it on a bay without dieseling up [ cant blame him] .
sometimes your just lost for words :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .
best bit is the night drivers are always moaning about waiting for trucks, blame your mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Clacket Lane is a favorite for that also.
■■■■■■■ annoys me.
BUT as I previously wrote in the "Idiot Artic Drver"Thread (ON SUNDAY)I DO NOT agree with the new thing of posting registration numbers on this forum because certain members have issues with certain drivers who are not on here to defend themselves to which is a possibly exaggerated story in YOUR favour because YOU wrote it.
Seems a bit wrong to me.
I could have an issue with a Driver I work with for instance,all I do is make up some exaggerated story about bad driving,nearly causing an accident,saw him drink 10 pints at a truckstop the night before etc etc,post his Reg and company on here, A PUBLIC FORUM and see what happens.
Someone in the background on here who is’nt necessarily registered on here to which there are hundreds who browse the forums from a company who knows someone at the other company,who then contacts the company etc and then you have a big issue to which a driver who has done nothing wrong could be disciplined,called into the office,possibly sacked,all on say say so of childish idiot on a Truckers Forum.
I can understand if there was an accident and someone had the registration of a truck that drove off,or a truck that was involved at the scene of criminal activity,fair enough post it on here and someone may be able to help,but posting in malice is NOT on
Get a grip FFS

While he is in having a crap pull the 5th wheel handle and the park brake for the trailer, then sit back and enjoy it as he drives of and his trailer doesn’t.

Just a thought although I admit you would have a problem getting on the pump then. :wink:

Niel , have you got a handful of pebbles in your cab for fog light abusers too :laughing:

Rob will be proud :wink:

shade:
Niel , have you got a handful of pebbles in your cab for fog light abusers too :laughing:

If I had I wouldn’t have any left after the last two days. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

No, I don’t have any pebbles, it would be dangerous and I’m in enough bother with the H&S terrorists as it is. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :wink:

Coffeeholic:
While he is in having a crap pull the 5th wheel handle and the park brake for the trailer, then sit back and enjoy it as he drives of and his trailer doesn’t.

Coffeeholic:
it would be dangerous and I’m in enough bother with the H&S terrorists as it is. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :wink:

a couple of contradictory statements there.

Coffeeholic:
Just a thought although I admit you would have a problem getting on the pump then. :wink:

never mind the damage youd cause to the vehicle. trailer and forcourt, and be liable for the damage too, no doubt youd be arrested and jailed for your actions

just go for a walk round his unit find the isolator and carry out it’s intended duties, then find a different pump and away you go leaving matey there.

Unfortunately Wirralpete we cannot change the attitude of the minority, there are those among us who couldnt give a toss about anyone but themselves, they are probably the same ones who destroy decent washing facilities & want to fight everyone after a couple of pints :imp:
Pulling pins etc just sinks you to their level although I did like the isolator switch trick :laughing:
Trailer brake on in conjunction with pulling the red line & resting it back in place but not connecting it also works a treat, so I’m told…

peirre:

Coffeeholic:

Coffeeholic:
it would be dangerous and I’m in enough bother with the H&S terrorists as it is. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :wink:

a couple of contradictory statements there.

I did say put the park brake on first so I was thinking safety. :wink:

Coffeeholic:

peirre:
never mind the damage youd cause to the vehicle. trailer and forcourt, and be liable for the damage too, no doubt youd be arrested and jailed for your actions

You do realise it was a joke don’t you? Or is it a case of woooooooossssshhhhhh? :wink:

Coffeeholic:
I did say put the park brake on first so I was thinking safety. :wink:

you forgot about putting the landing legs down

Coffeeholic:
You do realise it was a joke don’t you?

Yeah i did, but never realised the fishing season had started :laughing:

ohterry:
same as matt.

It wouldn’t worry me to tell him Terry. But as we know it leads no where really unless you can physically get his keys from him and move his truck. Most likeley it will be a few cross words, a bit of a stand off and thats it. Personally i’d get the yellow bottle out my side locker , pour it over his seat and move onto the next services to fill up. Guys who do that to others waiting on the pumps don’t deserve any consideration at all. Do what you like to them i say, let them catch ya or go tell the pump attendant !!