Toddington services and GN54 PNK

bikemonkey:
all I do is make up some exaggerated story about bad driving,

or a truck that was involved at the scene of criminal activity,fair enough post it on here and someone may be able to help,

Errrrrmmmm It’s okay on the one hand ■■?

but not on the other :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

How would you know it was actually a genuine criminal activity and not an agrieved workmate making false claims■■?

Davey Driver:

bikemonkey:
all I do is make up some exaggerated story about bad driving,

or a truck that was involved at the scene of criminal activity,fair enough post it on here and someone may be able to help,

Errrrrmmmm It’s okay on the one hand ■■?

but not on the other :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

How would you know it was actually a genuine criminal activity and not an agrieved workmate making false claims■■?

Could well be.So why post reg numbers on here then?
What Im trying to say is there is no excuse for posting peoples registration numbers on here like has been happening in the last few days just because the author has a grudge against the offending driver.(in their opinion)when they post they will fail to put in what they may have done wrong in the situation,choosing to exaggerate the truth to make a good story and make themselves look really professional etc when in fact what they have written is a half truth to which the driver who has had his registration posted on a public forum has no way of defending himself or divulging his side of what happened.
So before you start,you have a 1 sided story,and a load of kangaroo court replies.

There was a woman (not a lorry driver)on here a few months back who was hit by a lorry in Manchester,which drove off,now she had taken down the registration posted it on here to see if anyone new who the truck belonged to.
for her insurance.I dont believe she was trying to get out of the blame,but she was about to lose her no claims bonus or something.
Fair enough to me :unamused:

peirre:

Coffeeholic:
You do realise it was a joke don’t you?

Yeah i did, but never realised the fishing season had started :laughing:

Oh it’s always fishing season on here. I’ve had a couple of good nibbles in the last week or so. Now it’s the weekend again and I have too much time on my hands so… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Next time walk round the corner to the cop station and tell them!!! He is breaking the LAW taking a break whilst filling up !!! Then again never no coppers there no more

ex muppet:
Next time walk round the corner to the cop station and tell them!!! He is breaking the LAW taking a break whilst filling up !!! Then again never no coppers there no more

Is that in the MMTM compendium of laws?

terry like i said i did have a moan at the driver but fell on deft ears, bloke was an arrogant idiot as far i can tell, who most proberbly thought he was doing nothing wrong as the fool wouldnt know what manners are…
bikemonkey again the reason why i put his number on here to see if he was a member as i would like to hear what his side of the story was. not into playing little petty grudge games mate, this idea of taking 15 minutes or more on th pumps seems to becoming the norm these days, i and can live with the odd person doing a 15 minute in front of me, however when it becomes 35 minutes then thats taking the p**s.

Ere “Coffeholic” you wouldn,t know what SAFETY was if it hit you between the eyes you blind git :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I agree with the other posts though about naming & shaming, as have you not thought that this toerag was winding you up as he saw you were waiting to fuel up after him as you say he was very likely one of the ignorant drivers who take great pleasure in winding people up with their bloody minded antics (do I sense a smell of De Javu here from last week!) :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :question: :question: :question: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Unfortunately it now seems to be a national pastime of some drivers to say sod you jack I,m alright and you can wait till I am finished with what I am doing or talking about with my bosom buddy. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Like the one on Sandbach Services last week at midday who was to lazy to go to the toilet and peed against the front wheel in full view of the passing traffic on the M6 (maybe he had a 2ft donger to show off !) is it any wonder we are treated like 2nd class citizens when we arrive any where :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Better watch out as “coffeholic” has woken up out of his weekly slumber and is after a “Victim” :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :blush: :blush: :blush: :angry: :angry: :angry: :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

wirralpete:
bikemonkey again the reason why i put his number on here to see if he was a member as i would like to hear what his side of the story was. not into playing little petty grudge games mate, this idea of taking 15 minutes or more on th pumps seems to becoming the norm these days, i and can live with the odd person doing a 15 minute in front of me, however when it becomes 35 minutes then thats taking the p**s.

Agreed :wink:
I was just opening up the debate :smiley:

Wheel Nut:

ex muppet:

Is that in the MMTM compendium of laws?

Depends whether he’s counting the time spent filling up and paying as “break”; I would have thought it should be “other work”.

Like the one on Sandbach Services last week at midday who was to lazy to go to the toilet and peed against the front wheel in full view of the passing traffic on the M6 (maybe he had a 2ft donger to show off !) is it any wonder we are treated like 2nd class citizens when we arrive any where

that’s why i have one coat for the services and one for everywhere else when i’m changing your airbags and brake chambers…sometimes i pray for rain.

shade:
Niel , have you got a handful of pebbles in your cab for fog light abusers too :laughing:

Rob will be proud :wink:

:smiley: Haven’t heard that one for a while now :wink: .

Coffeeholic:
While he is in having a crap pull the 5th wheel handle and the park brake for the trailer, then sit back and enjoy it as he drives of and his trailer doesn’t.

A pair of snippers through their red line works wonders too and is quick. Just make sure there’s no-one around to see you do it and you’ve an escape route. :smiley: