To the Morrisons Driver

I had the cheek/nerve to overake a Morrisons artic tonight. I did not get the reg, but trailer no was

[Trailer number removed]

This was about 22.00 on the A358 going towards Henlade. After going through Henlade, I was turning right at the roundabout under the M5 to go north.
On the slip on, saw something on the motorway, indicated right, to join, and noticed said artic behind me. Vehicle in lane1 on motorway indicated and moved to lane 2 allowing me onto motorway. Being kind, I did not accererate, but held back to allow said vehicle to go past.
Mr Morrisons decided to slip into lane 2 to overtake me.
Fine. No problems, I will let him go past, then boot it and overtake them both. I am in a recovery truck, with a Merc Vito on the back, and am restricted to 58 MPH so I know that I can overtake both of them.
The truck that was in lane 2 goes past and I flash him in,

Mr Morrisons then decides to sit in lane 2 halfway down my truck,
I indicate right, as I want to overtake the slower truck in lane 1 and Mr Morrisons stays where he is.
I accelerate to try to move forward, bearing in mind I have a slower truck in front, and Mr Morrisins matches me, still along side.
I have nowhere to go .
I have to hit the brakes, cos this ■■■■■■ was upset that I overtook him 3 miles ago.

After Mr morrisons was clear, I moved to lane2, and guess what? He stayed in lane 2, overtaking the invisable man.
I hit him with main beam, including 4 roof spots, and he decidided to go to lane 1

He stayed in lane 2 overtaking the invisible man
Eventually he condicends and moves into lane 1 and i dissapear into the distacne. I am not sure if he gave me the finger or the coffee handshaKe as I went past.

please tell me

WHAT DID I DO WRONG

SWEDISH BLUE:
WHAT DID I DO WRONG

You posted it on here.

Nobody died, let it go.

It happens all the time feller, I do it, you do it we all do it unintentionally, Its a fact of life. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The only thing the Morrisons driver done wrong was to think he could overtake you, why the ■■■■■■ hell have posted this on here anyway, no one was injured or killed and you were delayed by seconds. I think you should get a grip of yourself.

Get a van driving job. Overtake everyone else, and hurl abuse at taxi drivers. Result! :wink:

And all the time I bet someone was thinking about the children :slight_smile:

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928487,-3.269786
Been told I can’t use my signature by some elitist ■■■■■■

Not the replies he was hoping for :laughing:

bigvern1:
Get a van driving job. Overtake everyone else, and hurl abuse at taxi drivers. Result! :wink:

Sounds good, were do I sign up?

Look for ELSIE HESS on here! :wink:

Seany:
Not the relies he was hoping for :laughing:

No he was probably hoping everyone was going to be on his side and do a bit of Morrison bashing.

dry your eyes mate

You went to work

Can someone not have a rant or a moan? You don’t have to read it, nor even reply to it.

Just more willy waving if you ask me

I am here: maps.google.com/maps?ll=55.928549,-3.269929
Been told I can’t use my signature by some elitist ■■■■■■

Yes I am still alive.
Yes I was delayed for a few seconds

It is to$$ers like that one that cause accidents.

But never mind, one day I will have to go and collect him from a ditch somewhere.

SWEDISH BLUE:
Yes I am still alive.

But never mind, one day I will have to go and collect him from a ditch somewhere.

How could he cause an accident he was driving in lane 2 in a straight line, ok maybe he could have moved over quicker but he doesn’t found dangerous to me. :confused:

SWEDISH BLUE:
Yes I am still alive.

Too many of them out there now driving wagons now mate. I even wonder whether to let ‘fellow drivers’ out at slip roads now cos so many of them hit the cruise and let you sit in the middle lane for miles before you (the kind hearted one) have to drop back and sit behind them.
Still a lot of good guy’s out there though so I always do my bit and TRY not to get too wound up by the numpties. :wink:

what was wrong with lane 3?

SmashedCrabFace:

SWEDISH BLUE:
WHAT DID I DO WRONG

You posted it on here.

Nobody died, let it go.

The true identity of SmashedCrabFace becomes just that little bit more apparent…

AlexWignall:
The true identity of SmashedCrabFace becomes just that little bit more apparent…

Change the record Wiggy, it’s getting boring now. I don’t know who you’ve convinced yourself that I am. I’m not Carryfast and I’m certainly not that sad act Rob K or whatever he’s calling himself now.